Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 12, 2011
Anyone who is a long time fan of the levi's 569 beware. Levi's have decided to completely change the cut of this jean and not change the number, so what used to be the 569 is very different from what they are selling now. They are a great deal tighter in the seat and thigh, so the relaxed fit is not nearly as generous. Also they are much lower at the waist almost making them low cut jeans.. For some, this may be exactly what you want, but for those who are long time buyers of this style expect to be disappointed. Shame on levis for pulling the switch. I think if you change the style you should change the number so people know what they are getting. Unfair and confusing of them to keep the number but not they style. I am shipping mine back immediately.
4848 comments| 631 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2011
They have completely changed the cut of these jeans. I'm in shape and these jeans barely fit over my thighs. I bought them hoping they would stretch out like my older pair of loose fit jeans the same size. From what I've read however, they've changed manufactureres. Sorry folks, fans of Levi's should just vote with their wallet because apparently they think everyone wants skinny jeans that are pasted on to their legs. I seriously don't even know which brand to try now. These jeans are garbage.
77 comments| 313 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2011
Dear Levi's,

Someone should sue you for false advertising. What part of "LOOSE" do you not understand? I'm a 34Wx36L and I have worn Levi's jeans since 1990. They always fit me better than any other jeans and the 569 series was always the most comfortable for me. So why would you change the cut so much and still keep the same number AND "loose" on the label???? Do you think anyone else that has been buying these jeans for a long time is going to keep buying them and not notice how much tighter they are?? This is the biggest crock ever! Everyone who bought these jeans for the comfort they USED to provide now has to find another brand. Nice marketing idiots. I ordered 4 new pairs last week and returned them all today. Now I have to find a new brand because these were the only Levi's jeans that fit me well. Anyone who is not a woman and does not have toothpick legs will hate the new 569's.

DO NOT BUY THESE JEANS IF YOU LIKED THE WAY THAT 569's FIT IN 2009!!! THEY HAVE CHANGED THE CUT DRAMATICALLY AND THEY NOW FIT LIKE "SKINNY" JEANS.

If anyone out there knows of any brands of jeans that fit like the old 569's please let me know. Thanks.
77 comments| 367 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2011
I have another pair same dimensions and it fits totally different. This one is tight. Levis sizing is not consistent. Stay away.
0Comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2011
if you have worn 569's before and liked the fit you will not like these. They are much shorter in the crotch. They are nothing like the 569's I have purchased in the stores. Very disappointing.
11 comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 5, 2012
I've worn Levi's 559 jeans for years and years. A couple of weeks ago I went and bought a couple new pairs, and they didn't fit at all. They were tight in the thighs and loose in the waist. So I returned to the store and exchanged them for a couple of pairs of 569's.

The 569's are looser in the thighs, but reading reviews here I gather that they used to be much looser. But the waist is RIDICULOUS. Inches to spare. So I measured my 32L 32W Levi's 569 jeans. Over 36 inches!

So I measured the other pair of 32W jeans. Also over 36 inches.

What kind of body type is Levi's designing for these days? Pin legs, no butt, and a bulbous waist? All I can say is "Thank goodness that they don't fit me!".

Clearly Levi's aren't going to work for me anymore. Does anybody have a suggestion for another brand and model of jeans that are decent quality, a Relaxed or Loose fit, and designed for reasonably fit human beings?
review image
11 comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2015
I love 569's. I'm 34 yr. old male who used to wear really baggy pants in my teens/ twenties. As I've grown older I've been trying to find jeans more suitable to my age without loosing the comfort of baggy jeans. 569's are right on the money! They aren't really baggy/goofy looking, but don't hug you tight in all the wrong places. I still want loose fitting jeans, but want to look like a respectable adult. I purchased two pair of these at a store a few months back and they are my favorite jeans. So I ordered a different color from Amazon and they fit exactly the same (maybe a bit more give to this this color, considering the elastene) Not sure what the reviews were all about calling these skinny jeans. Definitely not skinny jeans. Don't listen to the bad reviews. These jeans are awesome!
on January 25, 2011
I have been wearing 569 jeans since as long as I can remember and was always satisfied until recently. I have purchased 6 pairs in the last 2 years (both from Amazon and in stores) and have been increasingly unhappy with them. All six pairs fit differently including having completely different waists and lengths despite being the same size. Also, the quality of the material has been variable even between pairs that are the same "finish". In addition they wear out much faster then they used to, including wearing through the knees and crotch. I don't wear them for any rugged activity just normal casual wear and they don't even last a year; I recall having older pairs that lasted for nearly 5 years. The QC also has been bad with the alignment of stitching on the legs and the dept of the pockets variable. I have also noticed that the quality of the material is not what it used to be. I wonder if these issues have to do with the fact that the jeans come from Mexico or Bangladesh now. I will not be buying anymore Levi's products and have returned my last purchase which was by far the worst pair yet. I guess I will have to look for another brand, I hear that Lee and Wrangler are still making high quality jeans for men.
22 comments| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2011
First off, these jeans are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the ones Levis used to make WITH THE EXACT SAME NAME. How stupid is that? I guess it's smart if you're intentionally trying to trick people.

These jeans are made out of a thinner, cheaper material, and worst of all they have minimal crotch room. If you have male reproductive body parts, they will not fit in these jeans. Also, these jeans are made in various third world countries, so quality, materials, and fit will vary. An incredibly terrible product. Because of this, it will be a long time before I ever buy Levis again, if ever.
11 comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2015
LEVI's 569s are no longer 'Loose fit'! They are Skinny Jeans with a little extra room in the ankles!
These things now hug your thighs! I attached a picture with an older pair of 569s lined up exactly, and
everything lines up great except that at least an inch of material has been removed from the inner thigh area!
The jeans look nice, I want to wear them, and I've worn LEVI's since I was a child,
but I refuse to have a skinny jean induced vasectomy! LEVI's were the 'Originals', yet now they seem to be more concerned with
chasing down trends! Old trends at that; what is up with making even your 'Loose' Jeans into SKINNY JEANS?!?
So disappointed!