5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!
Shorts are just right for me. Not tight and right below the knee. I don't like my shorts too short or tight and these were perfect. Color was great too.
Published 14 months ago by andre n lopes

3.0 out of 5 stars 569 Shorts Fit Differently Than 569 Jeans
FYI, the 569 line of shorts do not fit the same way as the 569 jeans. These shorts are extremely long, as in 2 inches below the knee, and the waist, crotch, and inseam are not the same as the jeans. The description says they have an 11" inseam but it's more like 13".

Published on May 13, 2009 by J. Rowe

3.0 out of 5 stars 569 Shorts Fit Differently Than 569 Jeans, May 13, 2009
This review is from: Levi's Men's 569 Straight Short (Apparel)

The 569 jeans fit me great which is why I ordered 2 pairs of these shorts, only to be disappointed. Even my wife made fun of them and she just doesn't do that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, April 23, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price, but thats about it now., May 8, 2011
E. Sessum (New Orleans (Metairie)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Men's 569 Straight Short (Apparel)
About 6 years ago I used to always wear 569 shorts. Than I switched to hilfiger because I could get them at the outlet mall for cheap. This year the hilfiger store doesnt stock them anymore so I went back to 569s. I wore a pair about 10-12 times and one of the belt loops have just fallen off. Arent jeans suppost to be durable? Its bad enough compared to the one older pair I have these weigh like half and feel thin. Also have less belt loops than before and it causes the belt to go above the top of the shorts.

I also love how levis did there sizing. 28,29,30,31,32,33,34,36 . What happened to 35? Its not like its a weird size for "larger" people. Theres alot of people out there that 35's would fit perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Last Levi's!, December 7, 2013
Great cut; great lenght. They don't yet fit but will do so in another two months when I've shed another twenty pounds, and I don't mean British Sterling.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for the average guy!, July 9, 2013
I love Levi's, but for some reason their shorts are running smaller than usual for men this summer. At least for the guys in my household. I ordered these and some Khaki shorts for my son, and he couldn't wear them ,nor could my husband, who is much shorter than my son. I think we will Brick and Mortar shop on this one. I had to return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, May 28, 2009
This review is from: Levi's Men's 569 Straight Short (Apparel)
While these jeans may be a little on the long side as the previous review stated, the comfort makes up for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisifed customer, July 9, 2014
fit just as I expected I ordered 3 more pair in different colors but I went down a size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love that Their Longer and Fit Loose, July 9, 2014
These are the new style of shorts rather young or old. Who wants to wear those 1990's design shorts that comes to your knees. I'm 5'9 with a 34 waist and they go slightly below my knee. For a $27 it's a great bargain especially since my son told me Levi's are back in style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find, July 2, 2014
Sandra Matza (SNEADS FERRY, NC, US) - See all my reviews
Found this style at an outlet in MB, could not find them on the official Levi website, so buying up several of them because they fit so well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, June 28, 2014
Great Product! I like it. It fits great, and it's comfortable too. I also bought it at a good price.

Levi's Men's 569 Straight Short