Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 14, 2014
I love the Levi's 569 shorts. I have worn them for almost 10 years now. This was my first time buying them from Jimmy Jazz Inc. I ordered two pairs and both felt almost like cardboard. Imagine taking a shirt to the dry cleaner and hey use 10 times the amount of starch......thats what these shorts felt like. I just bought 2 pairs on sale from JCP and they are very soft like all the other 569 shorts I have bought. They were more expensive than the ones from Amazon, but they feel like the real thing.
on May 13, 2009
FYI, the 569 line of shorts do not fit the same way as the 569 jeans. These shorts are extremely long, as in 2 inches below the knee, and the waist, crotch, and inseam are not the same as the jeans. The description says they have an 11" inseam but it's more like 13".

The 569 jeans fit me great which is why I ordered 2 pairs of these shorts, only to be disappointed. Even my wife made fun of them and she just doesn't do that.
on July 9, 2014
These are the new style of shorts rather young or old. Who wants to wear those 1990's design shorts that comes to your knees. I'm 5'9 with a 34 waist and they go slightly below my knee. For a $27 it's a great bargain especially since my son told me Levi's are back in style.
on April 23, 2013
Shorts are just right for me. Not tight and right below the knee. I don't like my shorts too short or tight and these were perfect. Color was great too.
on April 30, 2016
As of first day, trying them on, without washing, they fit like I'd expect for size 40 and springstein color. I'm no fussy jeans guy in my retirement years, but to me, they are very well put together, no flaws, uniform color, solid stitching, no flaws, and being in Florida heat, I am glad they did not use thick material....rather normal thickness actually. I really wear size 38, NOT 40 -- but after washing and wearing awhile, I will update them. Starting at rating 3....but so far, I love them ! Where were these made ? Tag includes ... Mexico, Cambodia, Mexico, Brazil, Portugal, Belgium, Indonesia......Levi Strauss is privately owned company---San Francisco headquarters, divisions in Brussels, Asia Pacific, Singapore, and Africa. Copper patented rivets used at points of strain, so in my opinion, these were made to exact specifications and good quality control. ANYWAY, Amazon picked the right seller this time for quality ! Hope you have good results, too. If these work out as I hope, I'll be getting in size 38, next time...Watch for update from 3 to hopefully 5 !
on July 9, 2013
I love Levi's, but for some reason their shorts are running smaller than usual for men this summer. At least for the guys in my household. I ordered these and some Khaki shorts for my son, and he couldn't wear them ,nor could my husband, who is much shorter than my son. I think we will Brick and Mortar shop on this one. I had to return.
on April 3, 2014
These shorts fit like the 560 jeans; loose through hips and seat. I really like the fit however Levi's are not thesame quality they used to be. The material is much lighter weight than it was or should be.
on July 1, 2013
Received one pair with obvious fabric flaws on back--returned and got replacement with MORE flaws back and front.
These are not first quality - saw a prior review about "spots" turning into holes should have heeded. There are vertical frays in the fabric that would split causing holes.
on August 2, 2015
This is my favorite "fit" for shorts & jeans. I purchased a pair of levi's 569 cargo shorts and loved the fit. They are long enough for me at 6'3", resting comfortably below the knee and extra loose without feeling baggy. I immediately purchased another 4 pairs of cargo shorts ( different designs and colors ) as well as a dark and light pair of jean shorts in the same 569 style. I hope they don't discontinue this style anytime soon.
on May 27, 2015
the shipping was waaay too slow - 8 B. Days. for the IRON FISTS, the white fade is DEFINITELY not as flamboyant as the pic shows. Thank Clever lighting and photo shop for that. In real life they fade is WAAAAYY more subtle. As long as you head my warning and don't expect a bright white fade and picture a more light sanding Than you won't be disappointed like I was. In the end they're still levis and pretty nice shorts so I'll keep em bcuz my review is strictly to lower the expectations of the buyer for these exact shorts. I gave 2 stars cuz I'm coming from a pov that was expecting suhm else.