Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 14, 2014
I love the Levi's 569 shorts. I have worn them for almost 10 years now. This was my first time buying them from Jimmy Jazz Inc. I ordered two pairs and both felt almost like cardboard. Imagine taking a shirt to the dry cleaner and hey use 10 times the amount of starch......thats what these shorts felt like. I just bought 2 pairs on sale from JCP and they are very soft like all the other 569 shorts I have bought. They were more expensive than the ones from Amazon, but they feel like the real thing.
on May 13, 2009
FYI, the 569 line of shorts do not fit the same way as the 569 jeans. These shorts are extremely long, as in 2 inches below the knee, and the waist, crotch, and inseam are not the same as the jeans. The description says they have an 11" inseam but it's more like 13".

The 569 jeans fit me great which is why I ordered 2 pairs of these shorts, only to be disappointed. Even my wife made fun of them and she just doesn't do that.
on April 30, 2016
As of first day, trying them on, without washing, they fit like I'd expect for size 40 and springstein color. I'm no fussy jeans guy in my retirement years, but to me, they are very well put together, no flaws, uniform color, solid stitching, no flaws, and being in Florida heat, I am glad they did not use thick material....rather normal thickness actually. I really wear size 38, NOT 40 -- but after washing and wearing awhile, I will update them. Starting at rating 3....but so far, I love them ! Where were these made ? Tag includes ... Mexico, Cambodia, Mexico, Brazil, Portugal, Belgium, Indonesia......Levi Strauss is privately owned company---San Francisco headquarters, divisions in Brussels, Asia Pacific, Singapore, and Africa. Copper patented rivets used at points of strain, so in my opinion, these were made to exact specifications and good quality control. ANYWAY, Amazon picked the right seller this time for quality ! Hope you have good results, too. If these work out as I hope, I'll be getting in size 38, next time...Watch for update from 3 to hopefully 5 !
on April 23, 2013
Shorts are just right for me. Not tight and right below the knee. I don't like my shorts too short or tight and these were perfect. Color was great too.
on July 9, 2013
I love Levi's, but for some reason their shorts are running smaller than usual for men this summer. At least for the guys in my household. I ordered these and some Khaki shorts for my son, and he couldn't wear them ,nor could my husband, who is much shorter than my son. I think we will Brick and Mortar shop on this one. I had to return.
on April 19, 2015
These are good comfortable shorts. They are a tad long. The bottom of the legs are about two inches below my knee caps. I have easily hiked these shorts up so they look right so that is not a big deal. I have bought several pairs of Lee and Levi's jeans and shorts in the past. They have all lasted for years. These shorts are made out of good sturdy material. The stain quality is good though out no uneven spots and its good and dark that's how i like it. Pick up these and prepare for comfort!
on September 17, 2014
i bought these for my husband. he like most men will only wear one type of jeans. every pair of jean shorts he has is levis mens 569 loose straight shorts size 44. i was so excited to see that i could get two pairs for the price of one in the store. when they got here he was not thrilled about the color but i made him try them on anyway. they did not fit like any other pair he has in his closet. the waist was too tight and it dosnt fit in the crotch. if you are like him and know your size and your fit be prepared that these are not the ones you can pick up at the levis outlets. im not sure what he meant by it but his biggest complaint was that the material was too thin very sub-par
on July 1, 2013
Received one pair with obvious fabric flaws on back--returned and got replacement with MORE flaws back and front.
These are not first quality - saw a prior review about "spots" turning into holes should have heeded. There are vertical frays in the fabric that would split causing holes.
on August 2, 2015
This is my favorite "fit" for shorts & jeans. I purchased a pair of levi's 569 cargo shorts and loved the fit. They are long enough for me at 6'3", resting comfortably below the knee and extra loose without feeling baggy. I immediately purchased another 4 pairs of cargo shorts ( different designs and colors ) as well as a dark and light pair of jean shorts in the same 569 style. I hope they don't discontinue this style anytime soon.
on April 3, 2014
These shorts fit like the 560 jeans; loose through hips and seat. I really like the fit however Levi's are not thesame quality they used to be. The material is much lighter weight than it was or should be.