5.0 out of 5 stars Great
This belt is exactly what it looks like in the picture. It smells and looks great. I do not know how belts are measured, but I purchased the 40". The length of the actual leather is 45" and the length to the most outer hole is 41.5
I could probably have got away with ordering the 38" belt if the last outer hole is 39.5"

There are 5 holes on the belt and...
Published on December 18, 2011 by Edward

1.0 out of 5 stars Levi's quality... is now JUNK
Published 23 months ago by E. Knops

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 18, 2011
Edward (Richmond, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Men's Belt With Antique Nickel Buckle (Apparel)

There are 5 holes on the belt and they are 1" apart. Therefore the inner most hole is at 37.5"
The belt is 3mm thick and not stiff.
The width is 1.5"

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitive Sizing Help, February 25, 2012
This is a well made belt that I feel will last for a good while.

As for sizing, the length you order is the overall length of the belt. I placed an order based on my pants size and it didn't fit. My advice. Order the next size up from your waist size (e.g. order a 36 if you're a size 34).

1.0 out of 5 stars Levi's quality... is now JUNK, January 30, 2013
E. Knops (Sacramento, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I owned a Levi's leather belt just like this for probably 10 years before I finally decided to retire it and get a new one -- it didn't break, it just got stretched and the surface was worn away. I ordered a new one that looks identical to the one I had, but after just a few months it fell apart. I figured it was just a defective one, so I bought two more (I'm losing weight and keep going down sizes so I bought them in different sizes), only to find that both of those fell apart as well. I've gone through three of these belts in less than a year -- the belt splits because it is not a single piece of leather, but only a thin leather covering that de-laminates after any use except being displayed on a mannequin.

I don't know where my old belt was made, but these new ones are made in China, and it shows. They claim it is made of "100% leather" but when it falls apart you'll see it clearly isn't.

I used to associate the Levi's brand with quality, but now I consider the brand junk. Some short-sighted corporate executive has tarnished their brand in order to get a few more percentage points of profit from a $20 belt.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kinda junk, thin flimsy but tall belt, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Men's Belt With Antique Nickel Buckle (Apparel)
So the belt is really thin, but tall. the belt is rolling edges into itself since it is so thin. It will hold your pants up though. I have had this belt for 2 weeks and just ordered a different one. My 6 year old 3 dollar mall kiosk knockoff belt is in better shape than this belt.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not throw your money., June 24, 2012
The buckle of the product is actually not what shown on the picture. After a month of using this product the belt started splitting on the layers where I buckle it. I'm not happy with that product and do not recommend to buy this belt.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bonded leather over synthetic core, July 23, 2012
This is junk. Don't waste your 20 bucks expecting a real leather belt -- real leather belts are not rubbery. I just put it on and noticed the tell tale sign of leather cracking on the inside. I doubt this will last more than a couple months.

edit Nov. 12:
I came to the conclusion that it's not a synthetic belt, they just used really soft (cheap?) leather. I agree with the other guy, I've bought leather belts from flea markets that last longer than this. It's wearing pretty badly, the holes are egged out. I expect to get maybe another 4-6 months out of it. Maybe I'll turn the leather into a strop and get a tandy blank to make a new belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice reversible belt at a nice price, January 10, 2012
My husband wanted a belt to wear to work, so this was one of two belts I ordered for my husband for Christmas. He doesn't like real large prominent buckles, and this one suited him fine. This is a nice reversible black/brown belt at a very nice price. Both belts were returned because I ordered the wrong size, but we will definitely reorder in a larger size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Everyday Belt, May 30, 2014
This is an good everyday belt, but nice enough for business casual. The belt feels substantial enough and the buckle is of good weight. The size was true. I can't speak of its long term durability as I just got the belt, but it is a single piece of leather with 2 rivets holding the buckle no stitching on the belt at all and the belt loop appears to be glued in. So not the best workmanship but will probably last a while.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Belt. Size does not fit., January 12, 2014
The belt is very nice, and good quality. I ordered two Levi's belts size 32, one black, one brown to use with my Levi's 550 size 32 jeans. Well, the size is 32 in TOTAL, not to one of the holes. So it is the same size of the pants from one end to the other, no way to fasten it! Is this right? Should I order 34 size belts to use with 32 size pants? I think this is not right. Fortunately I have two young kids as tall as me but slimmer, so they have new belts!

2.0 out of 5 stars Brown, January 5, 2014
Ordered black and brown ship. Belt looks good quality.eventually know is it's real leather if not discolor or damage very fast.