Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on March 12, 2012
I have owned several pair of these jeans now in various colors, and have liked them. When I got this latest pair, I thought they seemed a little lightweight and the fit wasn't quite the same (I've actually lost weight so no that isn't the issue). They weren't necessarily uncomfortable, just different. I wore them once and didn't have any issues. The second time I wore them I was getting in my car and the crotch split wide open. I didn't feel any resistance, just heard them tearing. Luckily I was in my driveway and could go in and change. It wasn't the stitching that tore, but the fabric about a half inch from the seam. That is just cheap material. No problems with the return through Amazon. They served me well in the past, but if this is their new standard I won't be buying Levi's anymore.
11 comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2012
I'm very dissapointed and unsatisfied with the 559's, first, the one I received says was Made in Colombia (not Cambodia), second, the ordered lenght was 34 and looks like 36 (now I need pay to fix it), third, the zipper doesn't work properly all the time and you need take off your jeans to solve the issue. The worst levi's purchase I make in my entire life, looks like a cheap copy of the original ones.
0Comment25 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2014
my husband is 6'7" and its hard to find pants in his size. These Levi's not only fit comfortably but looked great! Didn't have the "saggy butt" like a lot of other jeans his size and nice slim legs. I'm very pleased with the cut of these jeans.
on December 28, 2013
these jeans are great when they do fit and wen they don't its a waste of $50 i bout two pair over a 2 month period. I'm wearing one pair as i write this and the other pair i can't even breathe in. the ones i LOVE are made in mexico and the ones i CANT STAND are made in cambodia. I wish levi would have a special line that is MADE IN AMERICA!!
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2014
I'm 6'8" and these were my first pair of Levi's I have ordered. I have extremely long legs so it is always difficult finding pants that are comfortable. These are my favorite Jeans.
on April 23, 2014
Love these pants. They are comfortable, like jeans, but look professional enough to wear to the office. Nice combination. I will buy more.
on May 20, 2014
Great pants! We had to return the original pair because they are cut a little smaller than the same style in the blue jeans.
on December 23, 2013
I have other 559 levis. The fit on this pair was not the same as the other 559's that I have. the legs were baggier, they were very short in the stride. Not a very good fit at all. i guess that is why these were cheaper than all the other ones. I would not buy another pair of these, not happy with these at all !!
on December 8, 2013
I bought an identical pair of jeans at a discount retailer just over a month ago (same size, color, 559 relaxed seat) and they fit perfectly. These have a slightly different fit and aren't as comfortable. I'm disappointed in Levi's quality control lately as it makes online purchasing difficult.
on November 30, 2013
I have three pairs of these jeans purchased from a large mall retailer from about 2-3 years ago. The fit was generous and the material is nice...not too heavy, not too thin. Just a perfect, standard denim material/weight. These, however, are paper thin and the waist seems to be about one size smaller than specified. I do like the wash/color of these. For the price I am content, but I am hesitant to ever order these again due to the thinness of the denim.