Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 12, 2012
I have owned several pair of these jeans now in various colors, and have liked them. When I got this latest pair, I thought they seemed a little lightweight and the fit wasn't quite the same (I've actually lost weight so no that isn't the issue). They weren't necessarily uncomfortable, just different. I wore them once and didn't have any issues. The second time I wore them I was getting in my car and the crotch split wide open. I didn't feel any resistance, just heard them tearing. Luckily I was in my driveway and could go in and change. It wasn't the stitching that tore, but the fabric about a half inch from the seam. That is just cheap material. No problems with the return through Amazon. They served me well in the past, but if this is their new standard I won't be buying Levi's anymore.
on March 18, 2014
my husband is 6'7" and its hard to find pants in his size. These Levi's not only fit comfortably but looked great! Didn't have the "saggy butt" like a lot of other jeans his size and nice slim legs. I'm very pleased with the cut of these jeans.
on March 13, 2012
I'm very dissapointed and unsatisfied with the 559's, first, the one I received says was Made in Colombia (not Cambodia), second, the ordered lenght was 34 and looks like 36 (now I need pay to fix it), third, the zipper doesn't work properly all the time and you need take off your jeans to solve the issue. The worst levi's purchase I make in my entire life, looks like a cheap copy of the original ones.
on December 28, 2014
My 6'9 husband now has six pairs, three of each color in 34x38 and 36x38, slim fit more fashionable right now and looser fit for weekend comfort with a belt. Really nice cut. He's a cyclist and has muscular gluts and legs and these work great.
on December 28, 2013
these jeans are great when they do fit and wen they don't its a waste of $50 i bout two pair over a 2 month period. I'm wearing one pair as i write this and the other pair i can't even breathe in. the ones i LOVE are made in mexico and the ones i CANT STAND are made in cambodia. I wish levi would have a special line that is MADE IN AMERICA!!
on November 30, 2013
I have three pairs of these jeans purchased from a large mall retailer from about 2-3 years ago. The fit was generous and the material is nice...not too heavy, not too thin. Just a perfect, standard denim material/weight. These, however, are paper thin and the waist seems to be about one size smaller than specified. I do like the wash/color of these. For the price I am content, but I am hesitant to ever order these again due to the thinness of the denim.
on December 4, 2014
Not so much like the 559's I've owned for years as the material is finer/thinner. The fit is great and they look good. They won't wear like the former material these used to be made from but nonetheless, I like them a lot. Will buy them again.
Note to Levi: When you change the material you make jeans from, you should advertise this so that people will know what they are getting.
on December 8, 2013
I bought an identical pair of jeans at a discount retailer just over a month ago (same size, color, 559 relaxed seat) and they fit perfectly. These have a slightly different fit and aren't as comfortable. I'm disappointed in Levi's quality control lately as it makes online purchasing difficult.
on December 23, 2013
I have other 559 levis. The fit on this pair was not the same as the other 559's that I have. the legs were baggier, they were very short in the stride. Not a very good fit at all. i guess that is why these were cheaper than all the other ones. I would not buy another pair of these, not happy with these at all !!
on April 23, 2014
Love these pants. They are comfortable, like jeans, but look professional enough to wear to the office. Nice combination. I will buy more.