5.0 out of 5 stars Love this belt!
I wish the belt was thicker not wider just thicker leather. Was VERY disapointed it was made in China.
Belt is true to size had no issues with the lenth. Make sure you follow directions of how to measure as Amazon
instructs. I thought my size would be different but went by instructions and it is perfect. Happy to be an
Amazon customer. Keep up the good work!
Published on August 5, 2010 by Keith Carswell

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned to Amazon
Published on December 10, 2010 by NoTexasCowboy

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned to Amazon, December 10, 2010
This review is from: Levi's Men's Bridle Belt With Ornament (Apparel)
I received this belt thinking it was a leather belt, as the picture seems to show. However, when I received it, it appeared to be a veneer of leather with a plastic/something backing. It certainly was not like the picture except on the face of the belt. I am pretty disappointed that everyone is playing games with quality as it would seem you must now look for something that says all leather, or 100% leather. :(

Not recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracks in Days, October 27, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Men's Bridle Belt With Ornament (Apparel)
I bought this belt based on my respect for the Levi's brand. Good bye Levi's! it was a great ride, but it's definitely over! This belt is cheap junk made with inferior materials (bronze colored pot metal, crap leather that cracked in less than a week) and all for only around 20 dollars (50 in Europe). What a deal! Granted, it's hard to find a belt these days that isn't made in China, but Gawd!! do they have to add insult to injury by charging more than a couple of dollars for this junk? Doesn't Levi's have anybody working in the quality control dept. anymore?

3.0 out of 5 stars leather quality is not very good, November 14, 2010
I like how it looks. Color is very nice and suits well.
But leather quality is not as good as I expected on edges. This is not my first Levi's belt as I always prefer to have 1 or 2 Levi's belts for my Levi's jeans and corduroy. I have noticed, that beveled edges got peeled off, where I buckle. Slightly, but that never happened with my other Levi's belts.

1.0 out of 5 stars not leather belt !!!, May 28, 2012
very nice look, i was going to buy it; but this belt is not a leather belt!!! I was really disappointed. You should mention this on the product details!!!! not acceptable from AMAZON.COM

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad bad bad, June 11, 2013
Belt is made of pressed leather. On a belt is written that it is made of genuine leather, but it's not true. The leather was recovered from sawdust leather. I think the price of the belt is very overpriced. This strap is not worthy of the brand Levis.

2.0 out of 5 stars What a bad product, January 11, 2014
Luis Salazar (Caracas, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
It doesn't looks like leather, and it's too small... I bought a 36 and fits like a 32... I'm really dissapointed with this belt...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this belt!, August 5, 2010
Keith Carswell (Eastanollee, GA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Men's Bridle Belt With Ornament (Apparel)
Amazon customer. Keep up the good work!

1.0 out of 5 stars dang it's too small., December 28, 2011
I don't understand why buying a mens belt online is so difficult. I read many many reviews and was advised to select from American made items so the sizing would be what I'm used to... and the belt is TOO SMALL. Will return it and go to the Mall, I hate going to the mall. This is the first thing I've ever ordered on Amazon that I'm unhappy with. please, Amazon, FIX THIS PROBLEM for all of us trying to buy a belt?

2.0 out of 5 stars I received this belt thinking it was a leather belt, as the picture seems to show. However, when I received it, it appeared to b, September 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt, August 27, 2013
Very durable feel, classic style, feels great, and fits perfectly. I am a 32 size waist and I bought a 34 and it fits perfectly.

Levi's Men's Bridle Belt With Ornament