Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on December 10, 2010
I received this belt thinking it was a leather belt, as the picture seems to show. However, when I received it, it appeared to be a veneer of leather with a plastic/something backing. It certainly was not like the picture except on the face of the belt. I am pretty disappointed that everyone is playing games with quality as it would seem you must now look for something that says all leather, or 100% leather. :(

Not recommended.
33 comments|155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2012
I bought this belt based on my respect for the Levi's brand. Good bye Levi's! it was a great ride, but it's definitely over! This belt is cheap junk made with inferior materials (bronze colored pot metal, crap leather that cracked in less than a week) and all for only around 20 dollars (50 in Europe). What a deal! Granted, it's hard to find a belt these days that isn't made in China, but Gawd!! do they have to add insult to injury by charging more than a couple of dollars for this junk? Doesn't Levi's have anybody working in the quality control dept. anymore?
22 comments|100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2010
I like how it looks. Color is very nice and suits well.
But leather quality is not as good as I expected on edges. This is not my first Levi's belt as I always prefer to have 1 or 2 Levi's belts for my Levi's jeans and corduroy. I have noticed, that beveled edges got peeled off, where I buckle. Slightly, but that never happened with my other Levi's belts.
on June 11, 2013
Belt is made of pressed leather. On a belt is written that it is made of genuine leather, but it's not true. The leather was recovered from sawdust leather. I think the price of the belt is very overpriced. This strap is not worthy of the brand Levis.
on May 28, 2012
very nice look, i was going to buy it; but this belt is not a leather belt!!! I was really disappointed. You should mention this on the product details!!!! not acceptable from AMAZON.COM
on January 11, 2014
It doesn't looks like leather, and it's too small... I bought a 36 and fits like a 32... I'm really dissapointed with this belt...
on August 14, 2015
First time I wear it some tiny cracks appeared on the lateral side of the belt.
review image review image
on December 28, 2011
I don't understand why buying a mens belt online is so difficult. I read many many reviews and was advised to select from American made items so the sizing would be what I'm used to... and the belt is TOO SMALL. Will return it and go to the Mall, I hate going to the mall. This is the first thing I've ever ordered on Amazon that I'm unhappy with. please, Amazon, FIX THIS PROBLEM for all of us trying to buy a belt?
on June 22, 2015
Awful... I bought this belt based on customer reviews... I mean, 300 reviews at 4.0 stars make sense... not sure what kind of material this is but as someone mentioned in a comment, after wearing the belt a couple of times it stated to peel off. I'm glad for Amazon return policy for this is going back... Levi is a good brand but what is this???!!!
on August 5, 2010
I wish the belt was thicker not wider just thicker leather. Was VERY disapointed it was made in China.
Belt is true to size had no issues with the lenth. Make sure you follow directions of how to measure as Amazon
instructs. I thought my size would be different but went by instructions and it is perfect. Happy to be an
Amazon customer. Keep up the good work!