5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and quality fabric
The fit was perfect, I usually wear a medium in other brands also. This shirt is well made and has quality fabric that is soft and comfortable.
Published 10 months ago by jrmeller

3.0 out of 5 stars Shirt is nice, sizing is bad
There's nothing wrong with the shirt, but you need to buy one size bigger than listed unless you have the body of a super hero and want to show off your body armor abs.
Published 9 months ago by Coffee Manager

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and quality fabric, January 5, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Shirt is nice, sizing is bad, March 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good polo, May 21, 2014
I have 39 inches chest, 34 inches waist and this polo of L size fits perfect. Really love it.

Although it's fit is on a "slim" side, it is not too slim and doesn't look too tight.

If you're in doubt about real size and fit of this polo, just measure your chest&waist and compare with mine. Even if you're 2-3 inches bigger, don't mind and go with L.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit, February 27, 2014
I'm a x-large I like to order bigger so it's looser. I fell it's smaller than some x-large I bought elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great; Limited Use, June 1, 2014
First of all, this shirt looks great. I wouldn't say it is tight, but it does fit your body well. There's not a lot of extra room in the sleeve, as you can probably tell from the picture. So, even though it looks great, it will probably get limited use from me for several reasons. First, because of the fit of the sleeve, this shirt is going to show it if you sweat, at all. The fabric isn't terribly thin, so if you keep your arms down, people won't notice, but this is not a hot-weather shirt. Unless you go a size bigger, it's also not something you can wear a T-shirt under. Also because of the fit, this shirt isn't going to go in the dryer, because it firsts perfectly now. Personally, I wouldn't go up a size, because I imagine it would loose the sleek look you see in the picture, and just look big. I do really like the shirt, my spouse really likes the shirt on me, but it's not something I'll wear every day--it's something I'll save for when I want to look good.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a basic shirt, March 3, 2014
I work in a place where a polo is considered "fancy." It's a basic polo shirt. Somewhat fitted cut as specified in the description. It has a snazzy breast pocket which, while too small to hold most pocket protectors, does hold a small calculator comfortably, thus allowing me to avoid any indications of an "investment in one's appearance."

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful color!, July 9, 2014
I bought this for my son and it looks and fits great on him. I would recommend this company to family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
perfect fits

4.0 out of 5 stars purchased as a gift, June 28, 2014
I purchased it as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polo designed with me in mind, June 18, 2014
I am a slender guy with a small waist and flat stomach. Most large shirts i buy flare too much at the bottom. This shirt has a slight taper that fits my frame wonderfully.

Levi's Men's Brillo Pique Polo Shirt