Levi's Men's Big And Tall Brown To Black Reversible Belt
|Price:||$18.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$24.50 (57%)|
- 100% Leather
- Pebbled rich-grain genuine leather belt with contrast stitching and feather edge
- Antique nickel roller swivel buckle
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Levi's 40MM Feather Edge Reversible belt has an antique nickel roller swivel buckle.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002RWJ7C6
- Item model number: 17LV0235
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 18, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Don't purchase this belt.
Amazon is going to refund my money and I am going to purchase another belt from another manufacturer. Thank you Amazon.
long story short, i can't really reccomend this belt until they find a different way of attaching the buckle, that is more secure.
This belt is constructed with what I term light construction. It is not solid leather and not heavy at all (I compared to Levi's belts I have had for 10 years). There is a thin leather covering over the belt. I suspect the material under the leather covering is similar to other belts that I have had that fray. The belt is sized just a little small compared to others I have tried. The buckle is constructed very well however and the fact it is reversible makes it suitable for travel.
Under normal use, I predict this belt will last about 18 months, just like my other recent Levi purchase. Seriously dissapointed in the degradation of the brand over the years.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Take away the suggestion of ordering one size larger. Not needed!Published 9 days ago by Jim Fliflet
This belt looks and feels like quality leather. The fact that it is reversible makes this a great buy for everyday wearing.Published 9 days ago by Dpoll
this is my second belt of this style 1st one lasted about 10 years with some upkeep, had to fix buckle assembly a few time throughout the years. Read morePublished 17 days ago by David H.
Great belt. No complaint with looks, construction, etc.. I was surprised to find the belt was much larger than expected. I added two holes and it was still too big. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Mc4