5.0 out of 5 stars Standard belt for work
This new belt is an addition to my wardrobe. Fits in nicely and is very comfortable.i would recommend this belt to anyone.
Published 13 months ago by J. Cook

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective belt
I had the same problem with the belt that another customer (Darin Wolfe) had. The buckle separated from the belt and the belt is unusable. This happened within 4 months of purchase.

Don't purchase this belt.

Amazon is going to refund my money and I am going to purchase another belt from another manufacturer. Thank you Amazon.

Bob Mc
Published on November 11, 2010 by Bob Mc

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective belt, November 11, 2010
This review is from: Levi's Men's Big And Tall Brown To Black Reversible Belt (Apparel)

Don't purchase this belt.

Bob Mc

2.0 out of 5 stars dont pull too hard, April 25, 2010
This belt is really a nice belt. the leather is nice, looks good. However, it is reversible because the buckle pulls out away from the part that clamps to the belt via a spring held wire, then it flips around - allowing you to wear the belt in reverse and still buckle correctly. the wire is fastened to the buckle part via a friction fit cylinder that may or may not hold multiple reverses. after about 5 weeks, I went to take the belt off and the friction fit, no longer held and popped out. I have hammered it back in numerous times, but it will not hold for longer than about 5 minutes. I am going to use metal epoxy to glue it in, which may eliminate the reversible feature (not that I planned on using it that much anyway) -

long story short, i can't really reccomend this belt until they find a different way of attaching the buckle, that is more secure.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, April 7, 2011
I bought this belt recently, as with other folks, the buckle has separated from the belt, as the swivel pin has broken. Don't buy this belt. It is poorly made.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, February 17, 2013
Purchased this belt and after a short period of time belt started to separate in two, very cheap quality never again Levis has sure lost it's mark for quality. I dont purchase the jeans anymore for the same reason poor quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, November 8, 2014
I have belts from Levi Strauss that are ten years old. These belts were solid leather with construction so rugged, you could use them as cargo straps in an aerial lift. They also looked good and wore very well. This belt is not in that category and is more in line with the loss of quality I have experienced over the years with Docker's products in general.

This belt is constructed with what I term light construction. It is not solid leather and not heavy at all (I compared to Levi's belts I have had for 10 years). There is a thin leather covering over the belt. I suspect the material under the leather covering is similar to other belts that I have had that fray. The belt is sized just a little small compared to others I have tried. The buckle is constructed very well however and the fact it is reversible makes it suitable for travel.

Under normal use, I predict this belt will last about 18 months, just like my other recent Levi purchase. Seriously dissapointed in the degradation of the brand over the years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Standard belt for work, October 15, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars It is not leather, September 20, 2013
It is not leather, very cheap quality never again Levis has sure lost it's mark for quality. I dont purchase the jeans anymore for the same reason poor quality.

Do not buy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Belt not as expected, August 28, 2013
I will be returning this belt for two issues First, I followed the sizing directions that you should order one size larger than your pant size. The belt I received was labeled as the size I ordered. When I tried on the belt, it was way too big. Even using the smallest buckle hole, my pants slid down. This was a big ego boost, since the belt indicated that I had lost 4" off my waist. Secondly, the description does not state that you cannot change the buckle using snaps...the buckle is permanently attached to the belt. The quality of the belt is fine. Be aware of size issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent belt, February 15, 2013
belt is well made and reversible it is everything that was stated and I am very happy with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars one ofthe best belts i own, February 5, 2013
i have two of them great price great product.
the leather is very good and both sides are great looking