Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 11, 2010
I had the same problem with the belt that another customer (Darin Wolfe) had. The buckle separated from the belt and the belt is unusable. This happened within 4 months of purchase.

Don't purchase this belt.

Amazon is going to refund my money and I am going to purchase another belt from another manufacturer. Thank you Amazon.

Bob Mc
on April 25, 2010
This belt is really a nice belt. the leather is nice, looks good. However, it is reversible because the buckle pulls out away from the part that clamps to the belt via a spring held wire, then it flips around - allowing you to wear the belt in reverse and still buckle correctly. the wire is fastened to the buckle part via a friction fit cylinder that may or may not hold multiple reverses. after about 5 weeks, I went to take the belt off and the friction fit, no longer held and popped out. I have hammered it back in numerous times, but it will not hold for longer than about 5 minutes. I am going to use metal epoxy to glue it in, which may eliminate the reversible feature (not that I planned on using it that much anyway) -

long story short, i can't really reccomend this belt until they find a different way of attaching the buckle, that is more secure.
on February 17, 2013
Purchased this belt and after a short period of time belt started to separate in two, very cheap quality never again Levis has sure lost it's mark for quality. I dont purchase the jeans anymore for the same reason poor quality.
on April 7, 2011
I bought this belt recently, as with other folks, the buckle has separated from the belt, as the swivel pin has broken. Don't buy this belt. It is poorly made.
on August 3, 2015
When wearing the black side out, the brown "leather" on the inside gets damaged by the buckle...........
review image
I have belts from Levi Strauss that are ten years old. These belts were solid leather with construction so rugged, you could use them as cargo straps in an aerial lift. They also looked good and wore very well. This belt is not in that category and is more in line with the loss of quality I have experienced over the years with Docker's products in general.

This belt is constructed with what I term light construction. It is not solid leather and not heavy at all (I compared to Levi's belts I have had for 10 years). There is a thin leather covering over the belt. I suspect the material under the leather covering is similar to other belts that I have had that fray. The belt is sized just a little small compared to others I have tried. The buckle is constructed very well however and the fact it is reversible makes it suitable for travel.

Under normal use, I predict this belt will last about 18 months, just like my other recent Levi purchase. Seriously dissapointed in the degradation of the brand over the years.
on August 28, 2013
I will be returning this belt for two issues First, I followed the sizing directions that you should order one size larger than your pant size. The belt I received was labeled as the size I ordered. When I tried on the belt, it was way too big. Even using the smallest buckle hole, my pants slid down. This was a big ego boost, since the belt indicated that I had lost 4" off my waist. Secondly, the description does not state that you cannot change the buckle using snaps...the buckle is permanently attached to the belt. The quality of the belt is fine. Be aware of size issue.
on January 24, 2016
Great belt. No complaint with looks, construction, etc.. I was surprised to find the belt was much larger than expected. I added two holes and it was still too big. One day I noticed the belt is stamped "50". I ordered a "46". I still had the package and plastic tag that came on the belt. It said "46". So, I guess the sizes run correctly. I just got a mislabeled belt.
I would love a 46 and might order one when I'm a little less annoyed. It's a shame I put holes in it before I figured out the problem...
This would probably be 5-stars if the size had been correct.
on October 29, 2015
It's ok but after a few weeks the brown side started to fall off like it was poorly done wallpaper. The black side is ok so I just wear the belt on the black side only. Should have bought a real leather belt.
on June 30, 2015
As advertised, this is a reversible belts but it is made of some sort of plastic materials and, quite frankly, is extremely stiff and difficult to place the tongue of the belt through the metal loop on the buckle. I can't envision this belt lasting very long but the price was certainly right.