5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants!
Published 14 months ago by Sheldon

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the previous version!!!!!
Is not loose fit. Zipper is CHEAP! Bump down a size in waist and bump up in inseam. Been a Levi cargo man for > 5 yrs. and am not happy with the new revision. WILL be looking for another manufacturer.
Published 10 months ago by "Phil"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants!, April 23, 2013
Sheldon (Aspen, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Men's Ace Cargo Twill Pant (Apparel)
This is my second pair, now in green. I love these, everything from the fit to the pockets in pockets. Very soft twill -- very comfortable. At least for me, these fit true to size and my second pair fit exactly like the first. Love the cell phone pocket, and now I always know where the phone is. On my older cargo pants the phone kept moving around in my pocket and banging my knee -- not anymore.

Sometimes it's hard to tell colors on your computer, so I'll tell you this green is definitely a military OD green.

I especially like the taper of the pants. Some cargo pants are straight leg and look more like work pants. These have a nice taper that looks smart on casual Friday or even on a date. They ride pretty much on your hip, not too low but could be just a bit higher for this 65 year old who's not a svelte as he used to be. That said, if I didn't like the fit I wouldn't have ordered a second pair. Still, when adding logs to the fire at my girlfriend's house she has commented on my plumber's crack.

Update 5/19/13: I'd reach in my pocket to get some change, and getting everything out was difficult and time consuming as some of my change would go into one pocket and the rest would drop into that secondary pocket. I'm not sure what the purpose of those secondary pockets are, so I cut them away with a scissors (took five minutes) and all is well now. I still love these pants and they're even better now that I've "improved" them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just ordered another pair in black., February 22, 2014
Pants run a bit large so I followed the advise of another reviewer and ordered a size smaller. I am usually a 34 waist, however, these pants run a tad larger, that being said a 33 waist fit just right with a little room. I normally do not like the relaxed fit, but these pants don not have the baggy loose look and fit great around the waist and thighs, material is soft and comfortable and tapered at the bottom. I just ordered another pair in black, hope this helps others who are looking at these pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, April 3, 2013
i always were slim fit pants. not anymore . i ONLY WEAR THESE . gave up the slim fit they have lots of pockets to keep cell phone wallet etc. if you wear a size 34 waist you have to buy a 32 waist in this brand hope this helps all

4.0 out of 5 stars True fit, March 7, 2013
Very comfortable for work or play.
True in size so order what is your real size and it does not shrink after washing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bring back the 569 Loose cargos., July 15, 2013
First off the material and actual construction is the usual excellent Levis standard. But. Levis needs to go ahead and bring back the loose fit cargos from 2 years ago. If you liked those, these are a little disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the previous version!!!!!, August 23, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality pants, little on the short side, March 31, 2014
Great quality pants, as expected from levis. washed them a few times and they seemed to have kept their color. Only issue is they are on the short side. I've been a 34'' X 32'' forever and usually happy, yet these seem to ankle swing a little so wear boots or high top sneakers is my suggestion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and very nice looking pants, July 30, 2013
These are great pants, very nice looking and it made using some good materials, the reason for what I'm only giving 4 stars it's becauese pants legs are a little bit narrow, if you are looking for a nice camouflged pants these are a very nice option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Other reviews to order smaller size proved inaccurate for me, April 11, 2014
Russ Seel (Westerville, OH USA) - See all my reviews
Like the pants - I ordered 2" less on normal size based on other reviews. Turns out my normal size was the one I should have used. Exchanged them for the correct size of 33-32. Exchange went very smooth and credit was issued quickly for original order.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, March 30, 2014
Hope they don't shrink fit perfect now. They arrived exactly as ordered no surprises. These are comfortable versatile pants I wear them to work instead of jeans.

Levi's Men's Ace Cargo Twill Pant