Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 5, 2014
With Levi's each style seems to fit differently. I usually purchase their more cargo shorts but was looking for something a bit more "adult" so without the side pockets. The only thing is that these were much tighter in the upper leg area around the thighs than Levi's other cargo short styles. So these would be good if you have really skinny legs and you find cargo shorts way too big, but I had to return them as I don't have skinny legs and just get Levi's cargo shorts again.
on May 19, 2015
Said it was either her or the unnecessary cargo pockets on my shorts. These shorts saved my relationship.
on June 25, 2015
Guess I didn't read the fine print. The distance from the crotch up to the button is only 11 inches. On the shorts and pants I usually wear, this distance is 12.5 inches. (I'm 65 years old, not 25) As a result, when I wear these shorts I constantly feel the need to pull them up.
on August 23, 2015
I was expecting these to be a good fit based on the excellent reviews; however, I was very disappointed to find that they were much too tight around the thighs. I definitely don't prefer my shorts "baggy" but these were almost skin-tight, and I don't have very big legs...
on June 19, 2016
These have quickly become my go-to shorts this summer. They look great with just about any type of shirt. I like the blue color a lot!

Classic Levi's feel and make while still having a current style that looks great!
on May 10, 2015
Honestly these shorts are way better than I expected. Great material very strong not cheap and looks exactly how I wanted it to. I believe you probably have the same thing in mind as I do when searching this type of style rest assured this is what you are looking for. Perfect summer shorts.
on June 30, 2015
Most of my others have larger leg holes that just looked too baggy, so I was looking for a more slim fit. These shorts were just what I wanted. They give you a more modern look, with a more defined line, but without squeezing your legs. I am of a slightly stockier build, by no means a super skinny guy, and these fit great. Same waist measurement as the Levi jeans I wear.
on May 12, 2015
I have always been a fan of shorts. This is perfect for me because its not too long, I can move without restrictions, very comfortable, a perfect fit, and even stylish! It's really good to buy things that were made by brands that you know makes high quality products out there in the market. Alway's worth it!
on June 11, 2014
Great pair of shorts. As usual, Levi's fit perfectly. Very comfortable and stylish. Shipping was fast. Nice true to color. Love this pair of shorts and will order more.
on July 20, 2014
Hubby ordered a pair of these chino shorts for the summer, and he looks great in them. Seriously, not that I'm being a super nice wife, the fit looks like it would look good on just about any male body type - pockets are well placed and the seams are well proportioned and not darted. Inseam is the right length, fits perfectly at the knee so no comfort issues when sitting, driving, walking, etc. The only complaint is the back pockets - if you're the type to store your wallet in your pocket, definitely use the button to close otherwise the wallet doesn't stay in place. Also, one of the pockets is double lined for storing a card or a money clip.

My husband ordered a pair of these chino shorts directly from the Levi's website (full price, % off, free shipping), and frankly he should have just bought here on Amazon as they are almost half the retail price. Buy these, guys!!