Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Levi's Men's Chino Twill Pant
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 27, 2013
Great slim fit. Lighter than navy but not too vibrant that you couldn't wear them to work at a business casual attire office. Can wear with black or brown shoe/belt combinations. I would recommend these to a friend.
on May 7, 2013
The quality of the pants are top-notch, as one would expect. But a note of caution for any buyer: These pants are skinny in the legs, so if you are any bit muscular or just have larger legs, the fit will be tight. No problems with the waist or length.
on March 11, 2013
I was beyond happy when I received this pair of chinos, because it came out of the package looking exactly like the picture! I had been trying to find a pair of chinos in white/stone color and every single pair I have purchased looked different in color than they do in the catalog. I was even more satisfied when I put my hands on the chinos: it's crisp, smooth, and feels much more luxurious than I suppose Levi's products to be.
There is just one huge catch: sizing is way big. I wear 30W most of the time and this pair leaves about 3" of excess material around the waist. There are a lot of reviews complaining about the sizing and I guess I should have listened to them. But overall, it doesn't compromise the quality of the product and if you order a size down you will find yourself a truly great pair of chinos.
on February 14, 2016
The look is casual and comfortable. The side pockets have a detail at bottom of opening which is great for a pocket knife clip. The waist is larger then listed and the crotch is a little lower then I would like (makes me feel like a penguin).
on January 3, 2016
I really like these pants. They're pretty much fine other than they fit horribly. These are outrageously huge and baggy even once I managed to shrink them after much trial. Even with them shrunk to the max, they are still way too big and baggy in odd spots.

That said, they seem to be of good quality and having run them through the mill just to try and shrink them enough to fit to my standards, they've held up. Still, I'd recommend going down at least two or three sizes. I had to tripple check that these were labeled right and assuming that the markings are correct these just run way too big.
on December 29, 2014
Awesome pants. They're actually a nice olive green color, not that weird brownish that they look like in the picture. Fabric is soft and durable, easy to wear casually or more dressed up. The back pocket flaps can either be tucked in (more formal), or left out (more casual).

These say that they're a "regular" fit, but I pretty much only wear slim fit pants and don't find these to be too baggy.
on August 8, 2015
Decent pair of Chinos (Harvest Gold). I'm 6'3 and around 230lbs. I ordered a 38 x 34. Should have gone with a 36 x 34, but they're out of stock now.
The 38 x 34 was a too baggy in the legs for me personally. The waist was also too loose. Should have gone with a 36 x 34, but I still feel like the legs would be more loose than what most people are reviewing this as. They aren't relaxed fit, but they're not slim fit either. I'd say they are a between regular & slim or a relaxed slim fit. Returning since they aren't what I expected from reading the reviews.
on July 24, 2015
Great pants. My favorite khakis I've ever bought. I'm not a fan of khakis. More of a jeans fan, but I have to wear these for my job, and they work really well. I can use them for the office, and I can use them for going out. I might have to buy a few more pairs. I'm tempted to buy the other colors for variety, but I just like the shade of this one so much, I might buy the same one.

Maybe the only thing I should add is the cut at the bottom is somewhat strange. I don't mind, but if you work in a super professional environment, they might not be as appropriate as traditional slacks or khakis.
on February 26, 2016
I always wear Levi's jeans if I'm wearing casual long pants. I decided to purchase these to expand my clothing collection. I have worn these on a few occasions and love them! I have gotten many compliments, and will purchase more in different colors. These also gave me a little bit of extra confidence in my style/look with all the compliments I have received. True to fit.
on October 31, 2015
It's for real skinny people with chicken legs. I'm 5'10 175 lbs athletic and it looked like I'm wearing tights, not pants.