Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 44W x 32L|Color: Black - discontinued|Change
Price:$39.99 - $49.99

on November 26, 2011
Over the past few years I've noticed a steep drop in the quality of Levi's (they've gotten lighter and thinner, holes form in between the legs, belt loops come off and tear holes in the jeans because they're not sewn on well enough), but now it's so much worse. I bought 2 pairs of these at the end of last September and now one of them has a belt loop that came off, leaving a hole in the pants, and Amazon won't accept a return despite the fact that this product is defective. I paid $50 for a pair of jeans that couldn't even withstand 1 month of usage (2 months/2 jeans), and it's not like I'm a farmer or a lumberjack or anything like that, I sit in an office all day. Levi's used to last for 2-3 years, I still have Levi's jeans from when I was in high school that I've outgrown, but every pair I've bought since then has become unwearable within 12 months.
66 comments|127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2011
My husband has worn Levi's 560s for years. He's "big & tall" and these are jeans that I can count on to be long enough, comfortable, and affordable. They've always been long-wearing, too.

This last pair we ordered, however, are NOT the same old 560s! The cut is the same, the price is the same, but the fabric is easily only HALF the weight the traditional denim Levi has used for these jeans! They fit, and they look nice - but it will be interesting to see how long they last....
on April 25, 2012
I have had Levi's 560 comfort jeans for years. I needed some new ones, Amazon price was good, seemed to be a no-brainer! Wrong!! The first thing I noticed was the tags were different than at the retail stores here. The color was a bit gray-blue, not as stone washed as in the past. But the big problem is that they have cut the seat smaller and lowered the waist line in the back. I am NOT a small guy, don't ware tight jeans, and if I sit down in these jeans.... well, I am not a plumber!!
In checking the tags, these jeans are made in Nicaragua. All of my older ones that fit in the same size were mase in Mexico!
Returned for a refund.
on May 17, 2010
These jeans are very nice and roomy, especially in the thighs, where I typically have problems. I have the unusual situation of having a waist that's smaller than would be expected based on my thigh size, so pants that fit me in the waist are normally tight on my thighs. These pants strike a good balance. I strongly recommend them.
on September 25, 2013
I'm a short, big guy who orders from all the usual big men's stores online. I find that I have to try many different brands and cuts to find one that fits me good. For my chubby legs and fairly flat butt, these Levi 560's fit pretty good, definitely better than Levi's 550. It's confusing as to the difference between these two, but I believe it has to do with where they ride on your waist and the leg taper. However, for $50, I was surprised at how thin the denim was. I don't like that extra heavy weight, but this is definitely lighter than "normal" and probably won't last as long. In reality, I get the same fit from the $17.77 Wrangler Big Men's Relaxed Fit jeans you can order online and save $32 a pair. The Wranglers also have normal weight denim, not too light, not too heavy, just right for a long life.
on December 12, 2009
I recently purchased two pairs of 560's. It was immediately evident that Levi's rigorous quality standards had been dropped. Sure, the fabric and fit were fine, but one pair lacked multiple belt loops and the other pair lacked a front pocket liner. 2 of 2 garments were defective! Sheez, did quality really cost so much that production of an American staple needed to be outsourced? Products returned for refunds.
on June 25, 2013
I have had this pair of Levies pants for just about a month. I was NOT surprised to have a belt loop pull off and leave a nice hole after a washing. This seems to be the norm as I have had this happen to every pair of their pants over the last five years. Levies use to set high standards for tough everyday pants it is sad to say they are now leading at setting the lowest standards. Wow what a product, price keeps going up and quality keep going down. There is a positive here though, their price has now reached a point that one can go and find a quality alternative from a different manufacture. After more then 50 years as a customer I will no longer waist my money on their product.
on May 18, 2012
It's like ordering three ply satin toilet paper and getting one ply that gives you splinters. The material on these is very thin but they fit well.
on January 22, 2015
I have worn these for many years. like the looser fit and solid black color. Durability seems to be less with the newer produced jeans. Fabric feels lighter and seems to wear faster than what I have seen in the past. Has advertising printing on the white inner left pocket. That was not there in the past. Time will tell on durability but not really satisfied at the moment.
on September 18, 2014
I bought my pair of jeans back on January 26, 2014 and today (September 18, 2014) the zipper broke. That is not even a year that I have owned them. The material feels thinner than normal and I do not remember Levi jeans ever having a bunch of Oriental writing on the tags inside the jeans. I was wondering if these were some kind of knock offs. Anyways, my Levis that I actually bought at stores felt thicker and lasted a lot longer before anything broke or tore on it. I suggest to others that you try to look around first before buying these from here.