5.0 out of 5 stars Fit, Feel and Look Well.
Published on August 29, 2009 by Gary Peterson

3.0 out of 5 stars They are "new" Levis
One star off for not being made in USA anymore. Their quality has definitely diminished over the last 20 years. I won't buy anything from them except their cords, and they barely make them anymore.

Levis kinda blows now. They really rolled the dice and lost.
Published on December 14, 2011 by Berkies

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit, Feel and Look Well., August 29, 2009
Gary Peterson (San Diego, California USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Ever since high school (mid 50s) I've always liked jeans and I've worn them whenever I can get away with it. I think it's the fit, and I like the front slash pockets and the patch rear pockets. Jeans just feel comfortable on me and I like the looks. Alternatively, I hate men's pleated pants. Ugh! I've purchased many different brands of jeans over the years, but Levi's Jean is my favorite.

The problem with jeans is that they are a basic work pant and are not intended for dressy occasions. Blue jeans, in particular, can be very inappropriate in some situations. Well, what is a guy who prefers wearing jeans gonna do? My solution is to find a variety of jeans in fabrics other than denim and colors other than blue. These Levi's Corduroy Jeans work splendidly. I have them in three colors and I wear them with sport coats to events which might seem somewhat dressy. They fit in well, in my opinion. My wife cringes and tries to get me to change into dressier pleated pants, but I refuse to own any. It's a struggle, but she eventually gives into my little eccentricity. In any case, these Levi's Cords are nice pants. they fit feel and look well.

Gary Peterson

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's, December 6, 2009
Great fit, great material, great color. It came in few days and was very true to the way it was advertised. I would recommend it highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants, December 5, 2009
these pants are really nice. the fit me perfectly. when i first put this on for my first day of work after vacation all the ladies were looking. it is a very comfortable pants. great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered as promised, November 27, 2009
I was not able to find cords like these in local stores. These were exactly what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 16, 2012
Greatest corduroys pants that I have had.
I really like them, very comfortable and durable, however looks like I cannot get a new pair since they are not available here.

5.0 out of 5 stars courduroy's for comfort, February 15, 2010
I bought these for my father after his favorite pair of grey courduroys wore out. He says they fit great and have perfect pockets. They came quickly and without problems, I recommend the seller and the product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, December 5, 2009
Dan's helper (Gettysburg, PA) - See all my reviews
My husband has slim legs and although these are relaxed fit, they drape extremely well because of the soft, thin-wale corduroy. The "Cougar" color is rich and these pants look really great dressed up or down. I wish the "Revolver" color was available in his size!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not just for hipsters., August 19, 2014
I could live in denim jeans alone. But I want some variety. These fit well. The "revolver" gray color can get uneven. But it fits well.

3.0 out of 5 stars They are "new" Levis, December 14, 2011

Levis kinda blows now. They really rolled the dice and lost.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT/NOT HAPPY, January 7, 2010
Well the product"Levi" is always tops in my books. The problem was I was to lazy to go to the store to buy them and try them on--instead, I purchased them on line, and should have gone to a store where you try before you buy--sizing way off on these-I should have down sized--to lazy to send back and re-order. Lesson learned, be selective what you buy on line and forget the couch potato mode--get up and buy and try before paying.

Rate and Discover Movies