5.0 out of 5 stars very good buy
A very unique belt buckle, craftmanship great, I love it so much I only wear it on special occassions and I always get compliments.
Published on December 28, 2010 by Tobe Frank

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Belt, OK Buckle
The belt itself is quite nice. I know it's technically a vegetable leather, but it feels nice. I regret buying the buckle itself, though. It's basically a walking advert for Levi's. One can see this from the page, so look closely and if you can handle the picture given.
Published on December 3, 2011 by Brett Daniels

5.0 out of 5 stars very good buy, December 28, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's Men's Vegetable Leather Belt, Black, 36, February 23, 2012
Chris Foulon (FL United States) - See all my reviews
Levi's Men's Vegetable Leather Belt, Black, 36

Definitely choose two sizes too big. I am a 34, but the 36 give me that extra couple holes needed to go under the next belt loop.

5.0 out of 5 stars An affordable, attractive belt, September 12, 2011
There isn't much to say about this belt. It's got a deep black color, it is leather, it is fairly thick and, thus, durable, and it has a detachable buckle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 9, 2009
I bought this belt for my son for Christmas and he has not stopped wearing it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome belt!, May 8, 2012
I needed to buy a black leather belt for my work uniform and this was perfect! it's real leather but treated with oil so it's nice and flexible without being weak. I've been wearing it for weeks and haven't got that weird bend in the middle of the back like typically happens to me. I'm a woman with a small frame but I do need a belt that works with my curves and constant activity(yes i know it's a mans belt) and this one has held up to the test with all the bending and wear and tear I do to my belts. overall I am very pleased, and the belt buckle it comes with is really unique too!

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet buckle!, March 30, 2012
Just got this belt a few days ago, and right off the bat could tell it's a quality product. I really only wanted the buckle, however the belt is really nice. definitely order a size up! so glad I did. buckle is solid, and looks great. no buyers remorse here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Belt, Excellent Price, October 21, 2011
The belt was exactly as advertised. Plain black leather, very supple and well finished. It easily adapts to all my other buckles and fits the belt loops of both my jeans and dress slacks perfectly. I'm not an expert, but it appears to be 100% genuine leather, and not made in China. The UPC tag implies USA manufacture. The buckle is a "Western" design; well made and heavy duty. If you normally wear a size 37" belt, and you are trying to decide between a 36" and a 38", definitely go for the 38"! So far, I'm totally happy with the purchase and gladly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as it looks, December 26, 2012
This belt looks exactly like what you see. The buckle is removable, which was very important for me. The belt itself is pretty good quality too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Belt, OK Buckle, December 3, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 23, 2014
The buckle looks like an antique, and completely matches Livi's jean.