4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cargo pants

1.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow on the bottom
Published on April 15, 2012 by Jon

1.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow on the bottom, April 15, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Men's 569 Loose Cargo Pant (Apparel)
I like the old version of Levi Cargo pants. I think Levi screwed these up. They would be nice if the legs had more room in them. They fit too tightly and make your legs look skinny. I haven't even washed them yet. I'm afraid that if I do, they will shrink up even more. I'm planning on returning these. It looks like I'm going to have to switch to another brand even though I wear the old version almost exclusively. I hope that Levi changes these again and makes the legs less skinny at the bottom. They also need to release more colors. They always have the same lame colors and never mix them up. The black ones would have been a nice change.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cargo pants, March 10, 2012
I bought these as "Tactical" pants to wear when I go shooting at the range or that sort of activity. They fit nicely and look nice. They do ride low in the back and like another reviewer stated if you are a bit older (im 40) and not used to that newer style it takes a bit of getting used to. I'm in decent shape and not overweight but i still feel a bit uncomfortable about my pants riding low and my shirt pulling out or my boxers showing in the back (getting old, I know). After I washed them a couple of times the color (i got black) did fade a little to more of a charchoal and the pocket edges do begin to curl up. They take on that aged well worn appearance and you would have to iron them good to keep the original appearance. They are still attractive but something to keep in mind. Lots of functional pockets for gear, clips, knives, etc. Overall very nice name brand pants at slighlty above average price (i paid 45$).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, November 4, 2011
These pants fit great, slightly snug, but comfortable, the way normal pants should fit. Material is high quality and should hold up. Because of the nice material these could be used for working outside or going out. They even make it seem like you have an ass, lol. Says my girlfriend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ms1212, April 22, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Men's 569 Loose Cargo Pant (Apparel)
Been a huge fan of the old style cargo pants but not these. I tried them on at Penny''s and hated the fit. To another reviewer that said they are way too narrow on the bottom well that is very correct. They just do not fit well like the old style. I didn't buy them. I called Levi and the customer service agent said he was hearing lots of similar complaints. He suggested trying to buy more of the old style from on line merchants. I stocked up on the old style. Another' great option is the Vertex pants they are wonderful. The Tru Spec 24/7 are also a very nice alternative. Levi's you really screwed up on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars my personal, March 7, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Men's 569 Loose Cargo Pant (Apparel)
These pants feel softer than any gargo jeans and look rather casual unlike any tactical pants or something carpenter style. Front pockets fit my passport and a 7" Galaxy Tab. The fabric is soft yet durable: a few threads and scuffs appeared after a year of active wear. Best everyday classics, 5 stars of 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Levi's, December 7, 2011
Gary (Henderson, NV) - See all my reviews
I have now purchased 4 pairs of pants from Amazon. 3 of the have been Levi's. I used the sizing chart to next to size, and they fit perfect. I am a big guy, and finding the right waist size is a bit of a challenge. Even bigger is to find the perfect length. Stores NEVER have the right combination for me. Just pulled these out of the box, and they fit like a glove! I will not shop stores for clothes again unless this system falls apart.

1.0 out of 5 stars Someone in Levis ruined a great pair of pants, July 15, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Men's 569 Loose Cargo Pant (Apparel)
The old style was just what one would expect from great cargo pants - loose, comfortable, yet decent looking and not baggy. They were my favorite pair of pants. The new style is simply horrible. From practical pants these are now a fashion statement instead - tight at places that fashion dictates should be tightened and extremely movement restricting. In the new style I'm not sure I can lift my feet high enough to climb 2 stairs at a time - and I even tried a larger size!

Aside from the terrible fit, the fabric isn't as soft, the secret pocket is gone and the cargo pockets buttons are much more pocket-pickers friendly.

If you are buying these because you liked the old style - these have changed too much, and you are better off looking for something else

2.0 out of 5 stars Skinny Slacks, July 19, 2012
Unless you like skinny slacks, don't buy these. I'm 5-11, 160#, and they were way to tight for my liking. I returned them.
They were made well, except that the pant seam had a twist in them.

1.0 out of 5 stars lost 15 $, May 30, 2012
The pant is so slim ....I had to return them...and lost 15 $...bc they make u pay all the shippings...I won't buy again. I don't wanna keep paying just to try things if it fit right or not ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 20, 2012
These pants are great, the fit is perfect, I was concerned about buying cargo pants on line, but was very pleasantly surprised when they arrived and fit perfect.

Levi's Men's 569 Loose Cargo Pant