5.0 out of 5 stars LEVI'S CARPENTER JEANS
Published 9 months ago by Stephen L. Rowland

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the old carpenter jeans
Published 9 months ago by jamin919

5.0 out of 5 stars LEVI'S CARPENTER JEANS, November 7, 2013
Finally, They've come back with the carpenter jeans. It's not quite the same ones as before, but they are great. The fit and look are what I've been looking for since they quit making the original ones. I ordered 2 pair on my first order and received them today. I was very happy with them, and ordered 3 more pair the same day. Thank you Levi's for listening to the men that don't wear skinny jeans.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the old carpenter jeans, November 26, 2013
These are not like the old carpenter jeans. They are the new 569 that have the same features as a carpenter jeans. The 569 are more like skinny jeans. I'm not a big guy and they are way to tight around my legs. The wore the old 569 for 15+ years with no problems. But somebody at Levi's had a brilliant idea " instead of creating a new jean style with a new number, let's mess with a prefectly good one". I guess that's why they make the big bucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 10, 2013
Glad to see these jeans back. They seem just like the original ones I purchased years ago. I will be ordering more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Review of Carpenter Jeans, December 28, 2013
I called Levis corporate to confirm the size change of the jeans and yes, the jeans are tighter around the thighs and the jeans sit almost one inch lower than previous loose fitting jeans. You can call Levis corporate to share your opinion if you do not like the new fit of these jeans. Levis encourages this and if enough people call in then the previous size fitment will be reinstated. Other than that, the length was spot on and the finish quality was nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad to see these available again, December 2, 2013
frank (boston, ma) - See all my reviews
Love these jeans. If you like carpenter jeans these are a 100 times better than Lees. Theres a nice pocket on the right leg that my phone fits in perfect and a smaller pocket on the left that my eyeglasses fit in perfect. The zipper zips down a good length and theres no goofy loop on the side. Seems like Levi's stopped making these. Don't know if these are leftovers, fakes or Levi's started making them again, they seem a little different from the originals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to Have Them Back !, February 20, 2014
Hated the replacement design a couple years back...but this new design is "Very" close to the originals ! I definately will be ordering more !!! Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Jeans!, December 9, 2013
Well made and great fit. Glad a few companies still make jeans for working MEN. No skinny jeans at my job site!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi 569 carpenter jeans, July 15, 2014
My son was in heaven again! His last pair of the original 569 carpenters just ripped so we searched all over and it brought us right to amazon!!! We bought 2 pair hoping he would like, I heard a awwwwwww! Haha they do fit a little different and lower on the waist but they are still # 1! Carharts run a 2nd. Don't hesitate if your a 569 carpenter fan, it's the closet thing you will find to the original!! From the mouth of my 23 year old son!😄

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Deryck Crichlow (Suitland, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars As Expected, July 12, 2014
Troublebaker "Troublebaker" (Spanish Springs, NV United States) - See all my reviews
These fit as I expected and are not overly baggy or long. I have a hard time finding jeans that fit "just right" so when I find them I will stick with them until the brand is no longer supported by the company or they change it significantly. For now, these are my go-to jeans for daily wear.

Levi's Men's 569 Loose Straight Leg Carpenter Jean