5.0 out of 5 stars LEVI'S CARPENTER JEANS
Published 13 months ago by Stephen L. Rowland

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the old carpenter jeans
Published 13 months ago by jamin919

5.0 out of 5 stars LEVI'S CARPENTER JEANS, November 7, 2013
Finally, They've come back with the carpenter jeans. It's not quite the same ones as before, but they are great. The fit and look are what I've been looking for since they quit making the original ones. I ordered 2 pair on my first order and received them today. I was very happy with them, and ordered 3 more pair the same day. Thank you Levi's for listening to the men that don't wear skinny jeans.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the old carpenter jeans, November 26, 2013
These are not like the old carpenter jeans. They are the new 569 that have the same features as a carpenter jeans. The 569 are more like skinny jeans. I'm not a big guy and they are way to tight around my legs. The wore the old 569 for 15+ years with no problems. But somebody at Levi's had a brilliant idea " instead of creating a new jean style with a new number, let's mess with a prefectly good one". I guess that's why they make the big bucks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Review of Carpenter Jeans, December 28, 2013
I called Levis corporate to confirm the size change of the jeans and yes, the jeans are tighter around the thighs and the jeans sit almost one inch lower than previous loose fitting jeans. You can call Levis corporate to share your opinion if you do not like the new fit of these jeans. Levis encourages this and if enough people call in then the previous size fitment will be reinstated. Other than that, the length was spot on and the finish quality was nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 10, 2013
Glad to see these jeans back. They seem just like the original ones I purchased years ago. I will be ordering more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad to see these available again, December 2, 2013
frank (boston, ma) - See all my reviews
Love these jeans. If you like carpenter jeans these are a 100 times better than Lees. Theres a nice pocket on the right leg that my phone fits in perfect and a smaller pocket on the left that my eyeglasses fit in perfect. The zipper zips down a good length and theres no goofy loop on the side. Seems like Levi's stopped making these. Don't know if these are leftovers, fakes or Levi's started making them again, they seem a little different from the originals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to Have Them Back !, February 20, 2014
Hated the replacement design a couple years back...but this new design is "Very" close to the originals ! I definately will be ordering more !!! Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome new style of carpenter jeans!, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Levi's Men's 569 Loose Straight Leg Carpenter Jean (Apparel)
These are awesome jeans! I work in maintenance, and the weight of the denim suits me perfectly. Not to heavy, not to light. I've read where some guys prefer the old style of Levi's carpenter jeans. (If so, check out the Levi's Signature Series carpenter pants. Those are just like the old ones. You can get the Signature Series for around $25 at K-Mart.) However, for my money, I'll take these any day. They did away with the old loop for your hammer and replaced it with a useful tool pocket. The rise is probably an inch lower than the old style and wears more like the modern styling of today's jeans. Also, they look really good compared to most other carpenter jeans. They do run a bit large. I normally wear a 33, but based on the other reviews I chose a 32. Which, turned out to be perfect. Fits comfortable with plenty of bending room. I sincerely hope Levi's continues to make these. They're the best I have found thus far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Jeans!, December 9, 2013
Well made and great fit. Glad a few companies still make jeans for working MEN. No skinny jeans at my job site!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the same., September 5, 2014
I once had a couple pairs of the originals and absolutely loved them. These are very close, but there is a difference. The pockets on the legs are not the same. The left pocket is deeper and the width has been reduced. The right side pockets have been deepened, but I can't really tell if the width has changed. One of the reasons I loved the originals is because I could fit my cigarettes in one side and my phone in the other. I have a 4s and the left pocket isn't wide enough for it. That's the only reason I give them a four instead of a five star rating. Otherwise, they are everything I expected (so far).

4.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, September 30, 2014
I love carpenter jeans, especially now with smartphones. I can put my iPhone5 in the pocket down my thigh and it never falls out. I have never had a size 32/32 that didn't fit snug or comfortable, these were loose at the waist and uncomfortable in the backside, felt like I had plumber's butt. Fit great in the legs and the length.

Levi's Men's 569 Loose Straight Leg Carpenter Jean