Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

Price:$34.99 - $49.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 26, 2013
These are not like the old carpenter jeans. They are the new 569 that have the same features as a carpenter jeans. The 569 are more like skinny jeans. I'm not a big guy and they are way to tight around my legs. The wore the old 569 for 15+ years with no problems. But somebody at Levi's had a brilliant idea " instead of creating a new jean style with a new number, let's mess with a prefectly good one". I guess that's why they make the big bucks.
44 comments|38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2013
I called Levis corporate to confirm the size change of the jeans and yes, the jeans are tighter around the thighs and the jeans sit almost one inch lower than previous loose fitting jeans. You can call Levis corporate to share your opinion if you do not like the new fit of these jeans. Levis encourages this and if enough people call in then the previous size fitment will be reinstated. Other than that, the length was spot on and the finish quality was nice.
on November 7, 2013
Finally, They've come back with the carpenter jeans. It's not quite the same ones as before, but they are great. The fit and look are what I've been looking for since they quit making the original ones. I ordered 2 pair on my first order and received them today. I was very happy with them, and ordered 3 more pair the same day. Thank you Levi's for listening to the men that don't wear skinny jeans.
on April 26, 2014
They do run a bit large. I normally wear a 33, but based on the other reviews I chose a 32. Which, turned out to be perfect. Fits comfortable with plenty of bending room.

04/03/15 Update:
Since my original review I have purchased three pairs of the Levi's 569 Carpenter Jeans in different colors. The back two, side belt loops on each pair have broken free at the bottom stitching forcing me to remove them completely. Once they break free, it leaves two holes that continually grow bigger. This appears to be happening because they are sewn into nothing but smooth denim. No seam or reinforcement of any kind to hold the stitches. To me, this is a serious design flaw that is a major annoyance, and definitely lessens my opinion of this jean.

06/30/15 Final Update:
At first, I really liked these jeans and posted a glowing review. Since then, the issues continue to mount. The jeans are good if you are just wearing them for style. However, if you work in them, expect about a year of service. Between the breaking belt loops, random holes that appear for no good reason at key stitching points, and the terrible Levi's customer service, I will not be purchasing these again. I've never had a pair of Levi's do this type of stuff much less multiple pairs? Way overpriced at $40 plus.
on June 1, 2014
I usually wear Carhardt's but thought I would try Levis as I used to love them. I drifted away from Levis when cell phones became a constant companion and needed a place to carry one. I saw the carpenter style Levis and hoped they would work.

I ordered the 36X36 as that is what I usually wear in my other pants. They were huge on the waist. I kept them and wore a belt. They were so comfortable I ordered a second pair 34X36. They were still too large.

These are not very durable, Both pants have ripped a belt loop and one ripped a corner of the back pocket in the first week. Last week I was helping a guy move a larger propane tank and something snagged a pair on the leg and ripped the leg open revealing almost my whole right leg. The pants are done. We searched the tank and all we can find is peeling paint. The paint chip seemed to have ripped open the pants. So a one star for pants that only last a month or two.
on August 26, 2015
Husband didn't realize when he ordered, what 'midrise' meant. Now he knows! He didn't like his 'crack' showing, so he had me send these back. Also fit smaller around the waist than what measurements given were.
on June 16, 2015
Levis has hit bottom. The quality is so bad I am done with them. This carpenter jean was worn twice and lost a belt loop. The material on the jean itself tore away so no repair is possible. I have worn this style for years and they seem to get thinner each time I buy them. Levi also cant make 2 pairs the same size. I bought 2 and each fit differently in length and at the waist. Same style pant mind you and each is completely different. I tried to return the bad pair but I was outside the return window so I contacted Levi. They want me to pay to package, ship and wait until the decide if it is in fact a legitimate warranty claim to receive another replacement.
on February 12, 2016
Like the jeans and the way they fit. The problem I had was that one of the belt loops broke. This upsets me because now I can no longer wear them. I have never had a belt loop break in my life. Even on less expensive jeans.. Very upsetting
review image
on January 18, 2015
My husband used to love the cut of these jeans but they have since changed it and they are too tight in the thighs. Please bring back the original style! I also left feed back on Levis website in hopes that enough feedback and they will change them back. I have seen a good bit of chatter on these on the Internet so I posted as well.
on September 30, 2014
I love carpenter jeans, especially now with smartphones. I can put my iPhone5 in the pocket down my thigh and it never falls out. I have never had a size 32/32 that didn't fit snug or comfortable, these were loose at the waist and uncomfortable in the backside, felt like I had plumber's butt. Fit great in the legs and the length.