5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC FIT for athletic build
Published 14 months ago by Lando C.

3.0 out of 5 stars Exchange issue
I have purchased at least 10 pair of Levi's' in the last 18 months. Some how this pair ran smaller than the other
Levi 569 jeans. I immediately started the exchange process but the only big difference is that I had to pay return shipping.costs.
In the past when a return or exchange occurred I printed a pre paid shipping label.
This time it cost me $10.72...
Published 22 days ago by Ed A.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC FIT for athletic build, September 10, 2013
Lando C. (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Men's 569 Loose Straight Fit Line 8 Jean (Apparel)
I'm impressed with these jeans ! The color I chose was the Brown (I forget the official color) and it has a sheen to it even without being over the top. The cut is just unreal and the material feels more rugged than the usual thickness of Levi's Jeans. Are we going back to when jeans were jeans ? Conversely, I wouldn't work in these. They just look too good. Might order another pair soon. My shape is athletic. I'm about 180-190 lbs. 5 foot 9 inches. I have ethnic features and the pants fit great in the caboose. Hat's off to Levis for the design of the 569 LINE 8's. I don't fit into 'skinny' jeans. THESE jeans remind me that I don't have to ... and I never wanted to.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have muscular legs, November 15, 2013
So no skinny jeans for me! I love the 569 line because they allow me a straight look with a loose feeling without looking at all baggy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for guys with big legs, December 28, 2013
Do you even lift, bro? If so, you will love this jeans. I can't possibly get into slim, skinny, or even regular-fit jeans. But these? Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Man Size Pants, December 8, 2013
These pants are built for men. They have the extra space that we need. Nice quality, good finish and decent price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels like good quality, October 20, 2013
Feels like these Levi's are made pretty durable, like work pants but they do not look like work pants. My only complaint is they were a little too long, aside from that great pants

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Have a Squat Butt, These Are You You, September 28, 2014
Jefferson B. (The Dirty South) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Men's 569 Loose Straight Fit Line 8 Jean (Apparel)
I'm not small dude. I'm 5'10', 270lbs, ~25% bodyfat, athletic but commonly described as 'thick' (see Prince Fielder for reference). I have thighs and a round, not flat behind. I ordered the 40x32s in grey and they fit awesome! These could be described as "Dress Jeans" as they have a nice finish and are even colored. They are really nice. Pair with a black V neck and black boots and you'll have a classic go to for date night.

These sag on me slightly which is good since I don't want jeans that hug my behind, showing a silhouette. I need the extra waist size for my larger thighs. They are comfortable and they have a little stretch in them which I imagine, these would scale well for people who are not as built as I am but want to order a smaller size. They don't feel restrictive like some other denims are, especially for guys built like me who don't 'skip leg day.' The feel is smooth right out of the bag. Some people may want to wash them first as they do have a slightly stiff feel to them but I didn't feel it was needed. New denim is just like that.

****** Pro Tip: On the first wash of your jeans (and t shirts, sheets and etc) use cold water and add about a cup of vinegar and a cup of salt. Don't add detergent. Or you can do before the first wear. Pause the cycle to let them soak for about 20-30 mins then let the cycle continue. This will set the color so that it lasts longer in future washings. You can look up exact proportions of salt and vinegar on the interwebz, I just go by eye.

3.0 out of 5 stars Exchange issue, October 29, 2014
This time it cost me $10.72 from UPS. That was the same carrier that was used the ship the jeans to me.
I paid $36.99 for the jeans so this fee really took the value out of the equation.
If I had not purchased the same Manufacturer and style within the past 90 days,my assumption would be they should fit the same. I didn't make the mistake but I am paying the consequences.
I have been a very good customer for a long time. I am safe to say I have spent well over $20,000.00
The reason I have been a Prime customer for years is so I could save shipping costs.

4.0 out of 5 stars by far my favorite Levi's, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's 569 Loose Straight Fit Line 8 Jean (Apparel)
I've been in the same boat as a lot of others complaining about the quality and cut of recent Levi's jeans, but I found some of these shopping locally recently and was impressed by the quality and the fit. I have what's known as "hockey ass" so I either have to buy a size up and end up with a loose waist or buy the right size and cram into the jeans.

The material on these, while rigid, is flexible and surprisingly breathable and the look is unmatchable. By far the best looking and feeling Levi's I've worn in a long time.

There's a tag when you get them that suggests wearing them as long as you can before washing them. Fingers crossed that I don't get any Manwich on mine, but luckily the pairs I got are dark. See ya!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, August 25, 2014
Just stretchy enough to prevent plumbers crack, and my girlfriend says they make my butt look nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jean for the hard to fit, July 31, 2014
Got these for my son the athlete...it is impossible to find him comfortable and well fitting jeans. But these are! Great fit for bikers or hockey players who suffer (?) with big thighs and butts. Just got these over a week ago, so don't know how they will wear, but after 4 washes, they look and fit him the same as when they arrived. No need to order larger size to fit thighs, just order true waist size.

Levi's Men's 569 Loose Straight Fit Line 8 Jean