5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC FIT for athletic build
Published 7 months ago by A. Sage

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice rugged material but what with the low rise??
I got these jeans as a gift, love the color (Brown metallic), little odd material but for once not a skinny style jeans but what's with the extreme low rise and the back rear fit made me feel like my underwear should be featured. I need these for work and I don't need to have to worry that I'm loosing my britches, having a crack attack. Too bad, these were almost...
Published 3 months ago by J. Bilby

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC FIT for athletic build, September 10, 2013
A. Sage (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Men's 569 Loose Straight Fit Line 8 Jean (Apparel)
I'm impressed with these jeans ! The color I chose was the Brown (I forget the official color) and it has a sheen to it even without being over the top. The cut is just unreal and the material feels more rugged than the usual thickness of Levi's Jeans. Are we going back to when jeans were jeans ? Conversely, I wouldn't work in these. They just look too good. Might order another pair soon. My shape is athletic. I'm about 180-190 lbs. 5 foot 9 inches. I have ethnic features and the pants fit great in the caboose. Hat's off to Levis for the design of the 569 LINE 8's. I don't fit into 'skinny' jeans. THESE jeans remind me that I don't have to ... and I never wanted to.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have muscular legs, November 15, 2013
So no skinny jeans for me! I love the 569 line because they allow me a straight look with a loose feeling without looking at all baggy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for guys with big legs, December 28, 2013
Do you even lift, bro? If so, you will love this jeans. I can't possibly get into slim, skinny, or even regular-fit jeans. But these? Perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels like good quality, October 20, 2013
Feels like these Levi's are made pretty durable, like work pants but they do not look like work pants. My only complaint is they were a little too long, aside from that great pants

5.0 out of 5 stars Man Size Pants, December 8, 2013
These pants are built for men. They have the extra space that we need. Nice quality, good finish and decent price.

4.0 out of 5 stars by far my favorite Levi's, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's 569 Loose Straight Fit Line 8 Jean (Apparel)
I've been in the same boat as a lot of others complaining about the quality and cut of recent Levi's jeans, but I found some of these shopping locally recently and was impressed by the quality and the fit. I have what's known as "hockey ass" so I either have to buy a size up and end up with a loose waist or buy the right size and cram into the jeans.

The material on these, while rigid, is flexible and surprisingly breathable and the look is unmatchable. By far the best looking and feeling Levi's I've worn in a long time.

There's a tag when you get them that suggests wearing them as long as you can before washing them. Fingers crossed that I don't get any Manwich on mine, but luckily the pairs I got are dark. See ya!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice., April 15, 2014
J. Davis "Joe D." (Van Buren, Arkansas United States) - See all my reviews
These were exactly what I was hoping for. The fit was perfect. They are great for when you to dress a little nicer than "regular" jeans, but you don't want to wear khakis or slacks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits as expected, March 20, 2014
I was somewhat apprehensive shopping online for this, but glad I did. This pair arrived on schedule and fit well.

4.0 out of 5 stars official, March 18, 2014
Love the style and cut of the jeans. 569's are my favorite. Better than 501 I'll definitely buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for weight lifter thighs., March 14, 2014
The 569 are the best fitting jeans I have ever found. I'm 72", 230 lbs with big thighs and these jeans are so comfortable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›