5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC FIT for athletic build
Published 10 months ago by A. Sage

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issues
Seems like these jeans have sizing issues. They are a bit loose and have a longer length than other jeans I have in this size. The opening of the pant leg is too wide for my tastes. Maybe one size smaller would work better. I assume that since they're "loose" jeans that it's just how they are. They feel comfortable and durable, but aren't the best fit.
Published 15 days ago by S. Farrar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC FIT for athletic build, September 10, 2013
A. Sage (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Men's 569 Loose Straight Fit Line 8 Jean (Apparel)
I'm impressed with these jeans ! The color I chose was the Brown (I forget the official color) and it has a sheen to it even without being over the top. The cut is just unreal and the material feels more rugged than the usual thickness of Levi's Jeans. Are we going back to when jeans were jeans ? Conversely, I wouldn't work in these. They just look too good. Might order another pair soon. My shape is athletic. I'm about 180-190 lbs. 5 foot 9 inches. I have ethnic features and the pants fit great in the caboose. Hat's off to Levis for the design of the 569 LINE 8's. I don't fit into 'skinny' jeans. THESE jeans remind me that I don't have to ... and I never wanted to.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have muscular legs, November 15, 2013
So no skinny jeans for me! I love the 569 line because they allow me a straight look with a loose feeling without looking at all baggy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for guys with big legs, December 28, 2013
Do you even lift, bro? If so, you will love this jeans. I can't possibly get into slim, skinny, or even regular-fit jeans. But these? Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Man Size Pants, December 8, 2013
These pants are built for men. They have the extra space that we need. Nice quality, good finish and decent price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels like good quality, October 20, 2013
Feels like these Levi's are made pretty durable, like work pants but they do not look like work pants. My only complaint is they were a little too long, aside from that great pants

4.0 out of 5 stars by far my favorite Levi's, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's 569 Loose Straight Fit Line 8 Jean (Apparel)
I've been in the same boat as a lot of others complaining about the quality and cut of recent Levi's jeans, but I found some of these shopping locally recently and was impressed by the quality and the fit. I have what's known as "hockey ass" so I either have to buy a size up and end up with a loose waist or buy the right size and cram into the jeans.

The material on these, while rigid, is flexible and surprisingly breathable and the look is unmatchable. By far the best looking and feeling Levi's I've worn in a long time.

There's a tag when you get them that suggests wearing them as long as you can before washing them. Fingers crossed that I don't get any Manwich on mine, but luckily the pairs I got are dark. See ya!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jean for the hard to fit, July 31, 2014
Got these for my son the athlete...it is impossible to find him comfortable and well fitting jeans. But these are! Great fit for bikers or hockey players who suffer (?) with big thighs and butts. Just got these over a week ago, so don't know how they will wear, but after 4 washes, they look and fit him the same as when they arrived. No need to order larger size to fit thighs, just order true waist size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issues, July 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars For Boyfriend, July 9, 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend sine we cant find his size in stores, too skinny and too tall :) They fit it very well, just that we had to return the first pair because it wasn't sewn correctly on the back. But easy return, and the second pair were perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok., July 7, 2014
I like the way it fits. I rated with 3 stars because it's loosing color after 3 washings.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›