Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on September 28, 2014
I'm not small dude. I'm 5'10', 270lbs, ~25% bodyfat, athletic but commonly described as 'thick' (see Prince Fielder for reference). I have thighs and a round, not flat behind. I ordered the 40x32s in grey and they fit awesome! These could be described as "Dress Jeans" as they have a nice finish and are even colored. They are really nice. Pair with a black V neck and black boots and you'll have a classic go to for date night.

These sag on me slightly which is good since I don't want jeans that hug my behind, showing a silhouette. I need the extra waist size for my larger thighs. They are comfortable and they have a little stretch in them which I imagine, these would scale well for people who are not as built as I am but want to order a smaller size. They don't feel restrictive like some other denims are, especially for guys built like me who don't 'skip leg day.' The feel is smooth right out of the bag. Some people may want to wash them first as they do have a slightly stiff feel to them but I didn't feel it was needed. New denim is just like that.

****** Pro Tip: On the first wash of your jeans (and t shirts, sheets and etc) use cold water and add about a cup of vinegar and a cup of salt. Don't add detergent. Or you can do before the first wear. Pause the cycle to let them soak for about 20-30 mins then let the cycle continue. This will set the color so that it lasts longer in future washings. You can look up exact proportions of salt and vinegar on the interwebz, I just go by eye.
on November 15, 2013
So no skinny jeans for me! I love the 569 line because they allow me a straight look with a loose feeling without looking at all baggy.
on February 3, 2015
These jeans are like all of the recent 569 (and presumably other styles) levis - they're good, but not great. Somewhere along the way Levi's seems to have switched to a lighter-weight denim. Initially I don't like the feel, but after a number of washes and wears, they break in fine, just always feel light.
on December 28, 2013
Do you even lift, bro? If so, you will love this jeans. I can't possibly get into slim, skinny, or even regular-fit jeans. But these? Perfect!
on August 29, 2015
These are the perfect jeans, not tight, not lose... don't have to pull the waist up over your belly button to get the crotch up where it's supposed to be, so you don't feel like your tripping over it, nor look like your wearing a soggy diaper. They feel like they were custom Tailored!
on June 9, 2015
Hands down my favorite pants. Only thing worth noting is that with my black pair the color seems to fade slightly leaving whitish looks around the jeans. Personally, I like the look but some other's may not.
on February 6, 2015
I recently lost weight, so wanted to get some new clothes, and getting some new jeans was first on my list.

I'm 6'4 and weigh around 215, at 38 / 32, these pants look good, fit great, and I've bought 2 more pairs in Black and Grey.
on October 20, 2013
Feels like these Levi's are made pretty durable, like work pants but they do not look like work pants. My only complaint is they were a little too long, aside from that great pants
on July 21, 2014
They wear like jeans and look like a casual slack. The material is stretchy and offers a lot of give. They fit well everywhere, I have big thighs, so sometimes I'm hard to shop for. These are comfortable and look great on. I love the 5 pocket feel of jeans paired with a nice pant I can wear with a blazer.
on August 17, 2014
My husband was having trouble with the 569 jeans because of the inconsistent sizing but these ones are true to size. He absolutely loves it and wants to buy more. The deep lichen green looks khaki in the photos but it's actually olive green. I hope levi's comes up with khaki ones.

See 1 answered question