Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on November 15, 2013
So no skinny jeans for me! I love the 569 line because they allow me a straight look with a loose feeling without looking at all baggy.
on September 28, 2014
I'm not small dude. I'm 5'10', 270lbs, ~25% bodyfat, athletic but commonly described as 'thick' (see Prince Fielder for reference). I have thighs and a round, not flat behind. I ordered the 40x32s in grey and they fit awesome! These could be described as "Dress Jeans" as they have a nice finish and are even colored. They are really nice. Pair with a black V neck and black boots and you'll have a classic go to for date night.

These sag on me slightly which is good since I don't want jeans that hug my behind, showing a silhouette. I need the extra waist size for my larger thighs. They are comfortable and they have a little stretch in them which I imagine, these would scale well for people who are not as built as I am but want to order a smaller size. They don't feel restrictive like some other denims are, especially for guys built like me who don't 'skip leg day.' The feel is smooth right out of the bag. Some people may want to wash them first as they do have a slightly stiff feel to them but I didn't feel it was needed. New denim is just like that.

****** Pro Tip: On the first wash of your jeans (and t shirts, sheets and etc) use cold water and add about a cup of vinegar and a cup of salt. Don't add detergent. Or you can do before the first wear. Pause the cycle to let them soak for about 20-30 mins then let the cycle continue. This will set the color so that it lasts longer in future washings. You can look up exact proportions of salt and vinegar on the interwebz, I just go by eye.
on December 28, 2013
Do you even lift, bro? If so, you will love this jeans. I can't possibly get into slim, skinny, or even regular-fit jeans. But these? Perfect!
on October 20, 2013
Feels like these Levi's are made pretty durable, like work pants but they do not look like work pants. My only complaint is they were a little too long, aside from that great pants
on December 8, 2013
These pants are built for men. They have the extra space that we need. Nice quality, good finish and decent price.
on February 3, 2015
These jeans are like all of the recent 569 (and presumably other styles) levis - they're good, but not great. Somewhere along the way Levi's seems to have switched to a lighter-weight denim. Initially I don't like the feel, but after a number of washes and wears, they break in fine, just always feel light.
on December 15, 2014
I haven't bought black jeans in years and I wouldn't have bought these but I thought I could pass them off at work where they don't let us wear jeans on casual Fridays (why they call it casual, I don't know). Well, they are passable enough as "non-jeans" while maintaining all the comfort or regular jeans. In fact, they are even more comfortable than some of my other jeans. I love them! They had a lot more elasticity than I thought they would and a weird sort of shine, but not in a "I'm trying to be a rock star" way. I've never paid anywhere near $100 for a pair of jeans and now that I found these it looks like I won't have to any time soon (the fact that they were on sale here is a huge plus). I like the way they fit, I like the look. I'm sold!
on August 25, 2014
Just stretchy enough to prevent plumbers crack, and my girlfriend says they make my butt look nice.
on March 5, 2015
These are pretty nice jeans quality wise, however the Line 8's sizing is off from regular Levi's sizing. It's at least two sizes too big. If you normally wear a 34, go down to a 30 waist. They are huuuuuuuge and the inseam is way longer than it should be. I ordered 30 length and it was at least 32 length if not longer. I don't know why this is the case. I'm returning them and probably won't rebuy. It's unfortunate that the sizing issue is so poor. Also, the 569 fit is baggier than I expected. These aren't just for muscular legs. These are for the JNCO lovers from 2000. Get out your 311 shirts people, the wide jeans are back. Whether we want them or not.
on January 11, 2014
I got these jeans as a gift, love the color (Brown metallic), little odd material but for once not a skinny style jeans but what's with the extreme low rise and the back rear fit made me feel like my underwear should be featured. I need these for work and I don't need to have to worry that I'm loosing my britches, having a crack attack. Too bad, these were almost perfect, made for guys with a little more leg size, I don't have a big booty, nor want one but Levi's almost had it right with these.