4.0 out of 5 stars Great plaid shirt that fits to true size
I love the pattern of this shirt but I love it even more as I bought it when it was on sale.

Published 10 months ago by Mark Anthony Soun

3.0 out of 5 stars On the small size
Great shirt but it seems to be on the small size. I ordered my usual size and I needed a size larger, had to return it.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great plaid shirt that fits to true size, October 30, 2013

I was worried it wouldn't fit to size but I took a gamble anyways due to the sale. When I got it, right on the recommended time, I immediately wore it to make sure it fits right. To my delight the size Large fit perfectly. Before I was also worried about it shrinking when I put it in the washer and dryer, but from handling the material it seems that won't be a problem because it doesn't feel like a material that would shrink, like cotton. With that said, I was a little disappointed in the material used for the price Levi's is charging because it feels cheap, when compared to a plaid shirt I bought from Target.

Overall I would recommend this shirt to anyone looking for a good color combination of plaid.

3.0 out of 5 stars On the small size, October 21, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but is a smallish XL, October 29, 2013
Very nice quality shirt however it does run smaller than most brands' XL button down shirts. Guess it's time to hit the gym harder!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brand name but snug fit, October 29, 2013
Expected the XL to be a bit roomier but sleeve length is fine and torso just a bit snug. The fabric feel is good and attractive.

4.0 out of 5 stars I allways order one size up, June 4, 2014
Levi's has always provided a great product, at an affordable price It has been my experience to order one size up when ordering apparel online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt., May 21, 2014
I have 39 inches chest, 34 inches waist and this shirt (L size) fits perfect. Fortunately, I didn't go one or even two sizes up as some people say here.

I would say that this shirt is slim, but not too slim. I feel absolutely comfortable even with t-shirt under it.

If you're going to order L-sized shirt and have some doubts about size, just measure your waist&chest size and compare with mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat small, May 7, 2014
But worthy.

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE SHIRT., April 20, 2014
Based on the reviews and the fact that I bought a medium levis tee for my boyfriend and it fit really snug, I decided to get the large in this shirt. My boyfriend usually wears medium, he's 170lbs and 6 ft tall for reference. The large looks well but I still think the medium would have been a better fit...my bf is pleased with the fit though. Nice shirt, well made. I def recommend, however, there are in fact discrepancies with the sizing of the levis collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shirt, April 18, 2014
Good quality. Fits well. Looks good on my 5'10" slender teenage son. Now to get him to believe it's not a dress shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality shirt, April 15, 2014
shotgun raju (vellore, India) - See all my reviews
I always wanted a snap button shirt and this fit the deal.
I like the pattern and the shirt is high quality. Could not beat the $15 price from Amazon. However, I would have liked to get it in medium instead of large as the sizing chart said, it does feel a little big on me

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›