4.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt, ugly buckle
I purchased this belt for the belt alone, I already have a nice buckle I intended on using with it. I did hope to use the included buckle at times when I didnt want to have my nice one attached. Unfortunately, when held in my hand, the buckle seemed really ugly and cheap. Thankfully, that is not why I bought the belt or Id be returning it.

The belt itself is...
Published on May 20, 2011 by W Holder

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware the size!
I bought this belt for the jeans and match the work boots. When the belt came, it was little bit too short than I expected. For this belt (and all Levi's belt), you need 2 size up from your waist size, just to be sure.
Published on November 2, 2010 by Part Time Gamer

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware the size!, November 2, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars great color....bad quality, May 27, 2011
I received this item a few days ago...TODAY I wore it for the first time and the pin that locks on the holes to close the buckle broke...I wont be able to wear it not even once...
I live outside of the US and sending the item back would cost me more so all I can do is write the review and put the belt in the garbage...Very disappointed!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice belt, January 21, 2009
This review is from: Levi's Men's 38MM Plaque Bridle Belt With Snap Closure (Apparel)
nice Levi buckle, initial impression of the leather was thin with passable quality but after using the belt for couples of months its was actually quite lasting. some area of leather surface cracked slightly after sometime. over all the belt worth the money.
belt was made in Guatemala.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt, ugly buckle, May 20, 2011

The belt itself is nice. Leather is just thick enough to feel sturdy, but not so thick it feels like youre wearing a tool belt. I would be comfortable with a knife or holster on this belt if I was inclinded to wear it.

The color is uniform and solid. With a little use it gains some character, but dont expect it to have ANY SORT of a worn in look when you get it, it definatley looks like a brand new belt. Not saying its a bad thing, just beware in case that is the type of belt you are looking for.

Belt was sized exactly as I am accustomed to. Belt sizes are SUPPOSED TO BE LARGER than pant sizes, for the people who dont understand that. If you wear 36" waist pants, you will likely wear 38" or 40" belt size. Dont buy a 36" belt to go on your 36" pants, thats not how it works.

Overall, Im happy with the belt. Like I said, I was a bit disapointed in the cheap feel and look of the buckle, but thats not why I bought the belt. For the price, you wont find another leather belt this good, with or without the buckle.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed x2, January 7, 2013
First off the belt is genuine leather and the buckle looks really nice too, but that's about it. The buckle was defective: there was supposed to be a stud on the pin that locks the belt in place but mine didn't come with any. So i returned it (btw I live in Trinidad W.I). Two weeks later Amazon shipped the replacement only to realise they sent the same defective buckle again. In the end i have a genuine levi's leather belt that looks nice which i can never wear.Very disappointed Amazon choose your suppliers better!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, September 16, 2008
This belt is for those who aren't looking for something fancy or expensive. The leather is pretty good and the Levi buckle is understated. I like plain.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pin broken, Returned, March 29, 2012
The pin that locks on the holes to close the buckle was already broken when I received the package. Item returned.

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE, October 15, 2011
I bought the belt last Summer regardless of somebody's rewiev with a suspition that it is not original Levis belt. Now having one I am absolutely sure it is fake.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you a want a longlasting belt,this belt is not for you, December 22, 2010
I bought this belt,thinking it would be a quality buy(since its levis and all). But to my surprise the buckle broke on my 2nd week of wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BElt, January 18, 2014
Perfect size, great quality belt and pretty buckle. this was a gift to a person that he tried it right after and it fit perfectly.
2 Months later, the belt is still great! great price through Amazon.