Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

on May 27, 2011
I received this item a few days ago...TODAY I wore it for the first time and the pin that locks on the holes to close the buckle broke...I wont be able to wear it not even once...
I live outside of the US and sending the item back would cost me more so all I can do is write the review and put the belt in the garbage...Very disappointed!!!!
on May 20, 2011
I purchased this belt for the belt alone, I already have a nice buckle I intended on using with it. I did hope to use the included buckle at times when I didnt want to have my nice one attached. Unfortunately, when held in my hand, the buckle seemed really ugly and cheap. Thankfully, that is not why I bought the belt or Id be returning it.

The belt itself is nice. Leather is just thick enough to feel sturdy, but not so thick it feels like youre wearing a tool belt. I would be comfortable with a knife or holster on this belt if I was inclinded to wear it.

The color is uniform and solid. With a little use it gains some character, but dont expect it to have ANY SORT of a worn in look when you get it, it definatley looks like a brand new belt. Not saying its a bad thing, just beware in case that is the type of belt you are looking for.

Belt was sized exactly as I am accustomed to. Belt sizes are SUPPOSED TO BE LARGER than pant sizes, for the people who dont understand that. If you wear 36" waist pants, you will likely wear 38" or 40" belt size. Dont buy a 36" belt to go on your 36" pants, thats not how it works.

Overall, Im happy with the belt. Like I said, I was a bit disapointed in the cheap feel and look of the buckle, but thats not why I bought the belt. For the price, you wont find another leather belt this good, with or without the buckle.
on November 2, 2010
I bought this belt for the jeans and match the work boots. When the belt came, it was little bit too short than I expected. For this belt (and all Levi's belt), you need 2 size up from your waist size, just to be sure.
on December 16, 2015
My waist size on trousers of 33 inches, I ordered a belt for 34 inches to me they were very small, then I ordered a 36 inch belt for me very perfect .!
If you have a waist size of his pants 33"-34", take the belt 36 ". If you have a waist size of his pants 35"-36", take the belt on 38"
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 21, 2009
nice Levi buckle, initial impression of the leather was thin with passable quality but after using the belt for couples of months its was actually quite lasting. some area of leather surface cracked slightly after sometime. over all the belt worth the money.
belt was made in Guatemala.
on November 6, 2014
Very cheaply made, feels like aluminum with a faux finish, and the belt itself feels like a thin faux leather as well. I was expecting a brass buckle with some substance and a thicker leather belt. Not at all worth the $ I spent on it, feels like a toy belt.
on January 18, 2014
Perfect size, great quality belt and pretty buckle. this was a gift to a person that he tried it right after and it fit perfectly.
2 Months later, the belt is still great! great price through Amazon.
on October 15, 2011
I bought the belt last Summer regardless of somebody's rewiev with a suspition that it is not original Levis belt. Now having one I am absolutely sure it is fake.
on August 17, 2015
Gud make sure you order 2 to 3 size bigger
review image
on December 7, 2013
This is a good belt for a lot of reasons, and not a perfect belt for one. The leather is soft and beautiful, and the holes are well punched. The buckle's prong holds in the belt holes well, and is comfortable to wear. The only problem that I have with it is the way the goes through the buckle. The end of the buckle that is permanently attached to the belt is not recessed as far as it should be, so when the tail is run through it when worn, it bulges slightly on that side. I would prefer that the face of the buckle was what was prominent, and that it tapered symmetrically on both sides of the face of the buckle.