4.0 out of 5 stars A little light
Bought these for my husband and, of course, they are typically Levi...top quality for the price. I was a little disappointed in the color. We were trying not to go black, black, but these seem a little too light. That's my opinion. My husband, however, loves them and I wish he would give them up so I could wash them! LOL
Published 16 months ago by Susan Hull

Published 4 months ago by Craig Skrabacz

1.0 out of 5 stars Used pair of pants - arrived without tags and something in the front pocket, July 30, 2014
Craig Skrabacz "King Owl" (Naperville, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
I have ordered Levi's 505 from Amazon before without any issue on the size. Actually, one of the pairs I have bought in the past are my favorite pair of pants. This particular pair of pants was ordered the same size as other Levi's 505 I have purchased successfully. However, this pair was much too small. Also, the pants, strangely enough, did not have the typical tags and stickers on in - which seemed odd.

To add insult to injury, when I tried the pair on, I noticed something strange in the front pocket. What I found was a opened Kleenex package in the front left pocket (one of those pocket-sized packages). I understand there is a chance someone may try on the pants and return them. However, I do not expect them to have been worn to the degree that someone would leave something in the front pocket. Even if that were the case, the seller should have exercised enough Quality Assurance and attention to the re-packaging details to make sure the package I received was as close to new as possible.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little light, August 3, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great color and feel, February 7, 2014
Steven (Mahboula, Kuwait) - See all my reviews
These pants have a great color and feel, but WOW! They were so small. I ordered a similarly sized pair of Levi's jeans and they were perfect. These pants, however, would not make it around my waist. Be warned: these appear to run small.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size, November 8, 2013
Bought 3 pairs. I am a consistent 36/32. However these jeans were extremely tight. Ended up donating them since I could not wear them and I had already washed them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Material, May 21, 2012
The material is lighter that I expected, and it needs to be ironed. Regular jeans can be removed from the dryer wet, smoothed over a hanger, and dry looking good. Not so, with the Timberwolf jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little inconsistent in size, but still great, December 27, 2013
Icky doo (The United States of America) - See all my reviews
I have plenty of Levis in the same size, but the waist on this pair is just a tad bit more snug than all my other 505's of the same size. It's about no more than a half a size smaller, but still fits great.

1.0 out of 5 stars These are NOT jeans and require ironing, April 12, 2014
Plumb (Pacifica, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Yes, the title says "Twill Pant". It also says "505" which implied to me that it would at least be denim-like material. It is not at all. These jeans wrinkled incredibly during washing. We are pretty casual about looks, but these are not wearable without ironing. Using the "505" name is misleading. Had we not already washed them, I'd return them. They are totally unsatisfactory.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit as expected but ..., April 24, 2014
This review is from: Levi's Men's 505 Regular Fit Twill Pant (Apparel)
fit was good ... consistent with other Levis. Material was shinier than expected but ok. The issue was the quality of the materials. When I washed the jeans prior to wearing, the left leg seam pulled around to the front by a couple of inches making them unwearable. Returned for a refund. Will order again and hope my luck is better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mystery fit!, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Men's 505 Regular Fit Twill Pant (Apparel)
Considering that all Levi's makes is pants, it's a wonder they're not better at it. You buy the same style, the same size, even the same color, and one pair might fit like a glove, and the other not at all. Who knows, maybe they're all made by hand, which is why no two pair fit the same! I've purchased several pairs of jeans from Lands End, and have never had this problem. I guess I'll be sticking with them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, July 3, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's 505 Regular Fit Twill Pant (Apparel)
I've only worn these jeans a few times, and they're already showing their terrible workmanship. Just today, I noticed that one of the belt loops is only hanging on by two threads. It's a real shame too, because the jeans fit well, and are rather comfortable. But between the fact that they're made with the thinnest material I've ever seen for jeans, have a different color logo (black instead of red), and the poor quality; I'm starting to wonder if they are counter fit. I've had several pairs of Levi's before, and all have stood the test of time. Either Levi's has taken a serious drop in quality, or somebody needs to take a closer look at where they're getting these things. Either way, I am very disappointed with my purchase.

Levi's Men's 505 Regular Fit Twill Pant