5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy fit and proper size
This item arrived on time and looks just as advertised. When I tried them on, they fit just like the other same sized jeans that I own. The fabric is quite comfortable as well. This is the first pair of jeans that I have ordered from Amazon, and I will definitely order again. As long as you know which kind of jeans you want, Amazon is better than going to the store.
Published 5 months ago by Brian Campagna

2.0 out of 5 stars Levis 559 30x30 Steely Blue (Stretch)
Published 3 months ago by Jeremiah

2.0 out of 5 stars Levis 559 30x30 Steely Blue (Stretch), June 17, 2014
Ok, pretty much all I wear are Levis 559's. I love the Indie Blue. I saw this new Steely Blue color on Amazon so I bought em. The color is pretty similar to the picture but the description failed to mention that they are 98% cotton and 2% elastine, so they are stretch jeans. I'm the kind of guy that's just not ok with stretchy jeans. If youre into that sort of thing, these may be for you. Anyways, they did have a decent weight to them and the waist fit ok while the inseam was slighty long. I got the feeling that when they stretch out a little, they would be too big. I'm about 5'8 150 by the way for a reference point. They are made in columbia and seem to be well made. So overall they seem to be quality jeans, just not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy fit and proper size, April 24, 2014
Brian Campagna (Davenport, IA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Men's 559 Relaxed Straight Fit Soft Wash Twill Pant (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Material is soft and comfortable but the length is longer than expected, March 13, 2014
I found the 559's years ago and it has been my go-to style for Levi's. I really like the new fabric as it has some built in stretch but the length is longer than any other pair I purchased. I wish I would have shaved 2" off the length - then they would have been perfect. The rest of the pant fits as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with these, September 4, 2014
I live in Australia where longer length trousers are rare and expensive. Also there is a restriction in brands and breadth of styles within available brands. Hey, I like to look cool. Who doesn't? My wife and I like these pants. One of the few pairs I own that are not stained with bleach or fluorescein dye. One word of caution: the sizing is printed white on black on the label, and is not obscured by the wearing of a belt, so if you are a bit of a self-conscious fatster, these may not be for you. Alternatively, you can colour the white sizing in with a black permanent marker. Problem solved!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, September 10, 2013
My husband has had a pair of these pants for several years. They were really looking worn. We were unable to find them in any store! Thankfully amazon.com was able to help us! I ordered one pair to make sure they would work. After he wore that pair to work and church a few times he decided he wanted me to order another pair for back up! They fit true to size. Material is soft, lighter weight than jeans with the look of jeans, and he has room to move.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing comfortable pair of pants., July 20, 2014
Had gone to Macy's and tried on a pair of these pants but they were a bit to large. They didnt have my size in this cut so I ordered them on amazon.com. Im happy to say they are a quality jean and a great cut. These are y far the most comfortable pair of jeans I own. A must buy for anyone that likes style and comfort. Unfortunately they only have two different colors in the soft wash twill pant. More colors to come hopefully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comforatble and fit me well., November 22, 2013
I really enjoyed these pants and they seem to fit me quite well especially in the thighs. I usually have a hard time finding slimming jeans with ample enough room in the thighs. Gone are the days of me spend $100 for a pair of Guess branded jeans and now are the days of the Levis 559.

Great product, though time will tell on how well they hold up to occasional washings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriend LOVES them, August 18, 2014
These are a great pair of jeans. They arrived quickly, in good condition and were the perfect fit. My BF has told me they are comfortable and these jeans actually meet my definition of nice looking jeans (we argue a lot about fit and condition of his old denim). Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feel, February 6, 2014
I've always liked the feel of twill... I'm just glad to find it in Levi's. I wished it was in the 569 sizing. However, the 559 fits well. I only seen 2 colors... It would be nice to have a better selection. However, this pair of pants is awesome and exactly what I like

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Comfortable., August 21, 2014
KDP (Fresno, CA) - See all my reviews
THese denims are great. Very soft and comfortable. The 34x34 fit perfectly for me - 6'2" with long legs. I wouldn't say these jeans are particularly hardy though so you should wash them on gentle cycle.