5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy fit and proper size
This item arrived on time and looks just as advertised. When I tried them on, they fit just like the other same sized jeans that I own. The fabric is quite comfortable as well. This is the first pair of jeans that I have ordered from Amazon, and I will definitely order again. As long as you know which kind of jeans you want, Amazon is better than going to the store.
Published 4 months ago by Brian Campagna

2.0 out of 5 stars Levis 559 30x30 Steely Blue (Stretch)
Published 3 months ago by Jeremiah

2.0 out of 5 stars Levis 559 30x30 Steely Blue (Stretch), June 17, 2014
Ok, pretty much all I wear are Levis 559's. I love the Indie Blue. I saw this new Steely Blue color on Amazon so I bought em. The color is pretty similar to the picture but the description failed to mention that they are 98% cotton and 2% elastine, so they are stretch jeans. I'm the kind of guy that's just not ok with stretchy jeans. If youre into that sort of thing, these may be for you. Anyways, they did have a decent weight to them and the waist fit ok while the inseam was slighty long. I got the feeling that when they stretch out a little, they would be too big. I'm about 5'8 150 by the way for a reference point. They are made in columbia and seem to be well made. So overall they seem to be quality jeans, just not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy fit and proper size, April 24, 2014
Brian Campagna (Davenport, IA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Men's 559 Relaxed Straight Fit Soft Wash Twill Pant (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Material is soft and comfortable but the length is longer than expected, March 13, 2014
I found the 559's years ago and it has been my go-to style for Levi's. I really like the new fabric as it has some built in stretch but the length is longer than any other pair I purchased. I wish I would have shaved 2" off the length - then they would have been perfect. The rest of the pant fits as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with these, September 4, 2014
I live in Australia where longer length trousers are rare and expensive. Also there is a restriction in brands and breadth of styles within available brands. Hey, I like to look cool. Who doesn't? My wife and I like these pants. One of the few pairs I own that are not stained with bleach or fluorescein dye. One word of caution: the sizing is printed white on black on the label, and is not obscured by the wearing of a belt, so if you are a bit of a self-conscious fatster, these may not be for you. Alternatively, you can colour the white sizing in with a black permanent marker. Problem solved!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing comfortable pair of pants., July 20, 2014
Had gone to Macy's and tried on a pair of these pants but they were a bit to large. They didnt have my size in this cut so I ordered them on amazon.com. Im happy to say they are a quality jean and a great cut. These are y far the most comfortable pair of jeans I own. A must buy for anyone that likes style and comfort. Unfortunately they only have two different colors in the soft wash twill pant. More colors to come hopefully.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pants!, June 5, 2014
I'm a tall and fairly big dude, and as always levi's are comfy and good looking pants, lot of compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfy, May 18, 2014
My husband said that they fit as expected. He liked them so much that I immediately ordered him another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be back for more, May 5, 2014
I was a little worried about the relaxed fit, but I went with my normal size and these jeans fit perfectly.
Very comfortable. Thanks!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, April 7, 2014
Very good product very good quality very good stuff and I recommend to anyone who wants a good quality product and good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants., March 25, 2014
An alternative to everyday jeans, I wear these all the time and expect them to last several years. They may fit slightly tighter than the 559 jeans.

Rate and Discover Movies