5.0 out of 5 stars Low rise boot cut jeans - love'em
I'd been looking for a decent pair of non-baggy jeans for some time when I stumbled across these. I love these jeans! I spent 8 months losing 60 pounds, and I didn't do it to wear 'relaxed fit', 'loose fit', or 'comfy fit' jeans.
Published on December 19, 2010 by Allen L. Edwards

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin Material
Published on April 17, 2011 by KLS

5.0 out of 5 stars Low rise boot cut jeans - love'em, December 19, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin Material, April 17, 2011
This review is from: Levi's Men's 527 Slim Boot Cut Jean (Apparel)
We bought these in the "medium chipped" color. My husband loves the Levi's 527 style and we have purchased many of these jeans from the store. The ones that we bought here online were a very thin material as compared to all the others we have purchased before. We did not return them since my husband says he will wear them during the summer, but they would never hold up to be work jeans as intended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels like someone is cupping my balls at all times, September 19, 2011
Good if you like that sort of thing but some people may not be too keen on it. These are my new favorite jeans.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way skinnier than all my other 527s, May 25, 2011
Anil (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Men's 527 Slim Boot Cut Jean (Apparel)
I'm a fairly thin guy, so my other 527s fit quite nicely. They're loose, but not too loose. So when I received these from Amazon expecting the same fit as the 527s I bought a couple years ago I was really surprised. They were a very snug fit. They we're very similar to Levi's skinny fit jeans - not at all the look I want. Back they go.

3.0 out of 5 stars Levi-Strauss 527 Low Rise Boot Cut Jeans, August 29, 2011
This review is from: Levi's Men's 527 Slim Boot Cut Jean (Apparel)
Upon receiving the package, everything looks great..the material and stitching seems very similar to the standards of other Levi products as well as past Levi jeans I have personally worn for years. However, the jean material does seem a bit lighter, meaning it feels thinner and lighter weight than previous 527 jeans I have worn. In conjunction to this notion, I have also found the the fit to be a bit tighter around the waist, though the length of the leg seems to measure out fairly. Interestingly, I have found other reviews to also have similar issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good on older guys too, February 7, 2010
These are the only jeans that fit my husband who's in his mid-50's. The slim cut, low rise fit is ideal for my husband who's very lean due to his avid cycling. Most jeans don't fit him at all since the jean makers assume that guys over 30 are pudgy and out of shape! So glad we found these jeans.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor sizing, June 18, 2012
Jeans are skinny/slim fitting, tight in the seat & thigh, not regular fit as described, and about 2" too long in the leg. Leg opening is at least 2" narrower than previous 527s.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Orginal Levis jeans - Knock Offs, May 10, 2012
kenneth j birdsall (WEST PALM BEACH, FL, US) - See all my reviews
The 3 pair of Levis 527 jeans i ordered were not orginal Levis!
Firstly all 3 of them fit differently, one pair was so bad I had to give them away, the legs was so tight i could not get them on.
The pockets are so small (the smallest pockets I have ever seen in a pair of jeans) that i could not even fit my cell phone in the front pocket without it sticking out.

This is my first problem / dissapointment I have had from any order that i have gone through amazon on, and I order alot of stuff thru amazon.

This vendor should be removed from their list and turned into the commerice department for fraud.

Ken Birdsall

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, February 2, 2011
I specifically bought a pair of Levis because a lot of my store brand jeans (H&M, Hollister) kept getting holes in them. While I love the service Amazon offers when ordering clothes (the ability to order a couple pairs and return the ones you don't like or don't fit free of charge) the jeans themselves were a disappointment.

I love the style and fit of these jeans but after my first washing there is a small hole beginning just below my knee. It is possible that the hole was there when I got them and I didn't notice, but that would be just as equally disappointing.

I will just be purchasing the cheap Levis from Target from here on out and replace them as needed. Why pay more for nice jeans when the quality isn't any better than the cheaper ones sold in standard retail stores like Target.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans, great for boots, January 2, 2013
Got these for my boyfriend for Christmas, he loves them. He is athletic and is a 32" waist but since these were 'slim' cut I got him a 33" to give him a little more room in the thighs. He says they are comfortable and he likes the look of them. I will order another pair in the Fume wash for him. They fit great over his boots but also look good with sneakers. Unless you have slim legs for your build you would be fine ordering your true waist size, but if you have muscular legs you should probably order an inch up unless you want a close fitting jean.

Levi's Men's 527 Slim Boot Cut Jean