5.0 out of 5 stars Love the material and they keep their shape after first wash
As Jacob states, I am a bit concerned about washing them because they fit so well. Because of this, I am going to wash them before ordering other colors... which I am certainly going to do!

Published 15 months ago by Christopher Thomas

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight in the thigh
Too tight in the thigh. I'm a not sure who would fit in these pants. But they would have to have no leg muscles at all.
Published 5 months ago by Coach

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the material and they keep their shape after first wash, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's 511 Slim Fit Hybrid Trouser Pant (Apparel)

UPDATE: I washed them using cold/gentle then dried them using low/permanent press. They didn't lose any of their fit! There was a slight amount of color fade at the tips of the pockets and other standing out points. I recommend turning them inside out when you wash them as this might prevent that from happening. That is such a minor issue. I am completely pleased with these trousers!

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY A SIZE TOO BIG, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's 511 Slim Fit Hybrid Trouser Pant (Apparel)
So before I bought these I knew that 511 were insanely tight if you buy the non-stretch. So in precaution I bought a size too large. I was even risky and bought two pair not knowing how they were going to fit. I tried them on when they arrived and as expected they were too large for me. So after an awesome two days of looking good in my new Levi's the dreaded washing day came upon me. I always wash my clothes in cold and dry on low. That is exactly what I did and they fit better than they did before. So the lesson we learn from this overly worded review? BUY A SIZE TOO BIG!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Too snug but love the feel of the material, April 18, 2013
Order one size larger. Love the slim fit. Great color. They wrinkle pretty easy but toss in the dryer with a damp cloth and voila!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, February 5, 2014
I had to return this pair I ordered due to the sizing. Please be aware they run small...not just a little small but way small. The color, fabric, cut etc is really nice. I ended up buying a pair at the Levis Flagship store here in San Francisco and I do like them. I always wear size 32, even in skinny jeans, but for these I had to buy 34.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit overall, but a little smaller than expected, August 9, 2013
Erica L. Rourke (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
These are pretty nice pants, and they look great on my man. They were a little smaller than I had expected; he usually wears a 32 and I got a 33. Thankfully they ended up fitting well. They have no stretch at all so it might be worth it to go an inch up if you aren't sure on size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking skinny pants, March 15, 2013
I'm 6'7" and got the 34x36 pants. They are really sleek looking. Could be worn with a nice dress shirt and considered casual/formal. Be careful though because these are pretty skinny. I haven't washed them yet, but I'm a little hesitant to. Great price and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Trousers I've Ever Owned, July 2, 2013
100% cotton, can't go wrong there. These hybrids fit incredible, I've honestly never looked better. These are as comfortable as jeans, but can be dressed up if needed. I love the colors (they all rock), and they fit spectacularly. I don't have skinny legs, but these make my legs look really slim. These have become my favorite everyday pants. I wear them every opportunity I get!

5.0 out of 5 stars levi's is levi's always, June 11, 2013
i wear 36X36 and it fits exactly. this is really what was expected. Very nice and comfortable :). it is levi's

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight in the thigh, February 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim fitting and durable pants, December 30, 2013
As other reviews state, buy a size up in the waist for these pants. For whatever reason, the waist sizing on the 511's doesn't appear to match other Levi's. I do buy my regular size in 514 and other Levi's, but I had to get an inch larger in 511's. Fit is what is expected from the 511 cut - slim but not skinny. I'm a slim/smaller guy so 511's fit me well without feeling baggy, without any tailoring. These aren't the super skinny pants that looks like tights that are really popular with the kids nowadays, those would be the 510's. The cut on these is slim and would only be really tight for people with muscular thighs.

The material is fairly thick and durable. It's not as soft as some of my chinos but feels a lot thicker. The hidden smartphone pocket is inside the back left pocket. I don't know of people who actually carry their phones in the back pocket - I would end up sitting on my phone if I put it in my back pocket. The hidden pocket is about the size of a really slim wallet and can easily hold some loose ID or credit cards, keeping them seperate from loose bills stuffed in the back pockets. Not the most useful feature in my opinion, especially for carrying phones.

Levi's Men's 511 Slim Fit Hybrid Trouser Pant