5.0 out of 5 stars Sand-Colored Pants are excellent
I've worn jeans all my life. As a 20-year-old, I decided it was time to expand my wardrobe a little bit. These sand-colored pants seemed a local choice. And what a great choice it was.

Published 19 months ago by Nelson Wheelehan

3.0 out of 5 stars 34 should be a 34.5 or a 35
Too tight...if your getting a 34 you really need a 34.5 or 35. But no one makes a 35. Why is that?
Published 8 months ago by Joseph C. Martinak

5.0 out of 5 stars Sand-Colored Pants are excellent, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Men's 511 Slim Fit Line 8 Twill Pant (Apparel)

These pants have all the benefits of the 511 jean line. A nice slim fit, tapered leg, pleasing lines. These pants have this, along with all the quality of a Levis product. The material is thick, sturdy, and soft. I've gotten many compliments on these pants and they are definitely a step up in maturity from jeans. In fact, they are a nice middle-ground between jeans and say, chinos. I like to say that on a scale of 1 - 10 of formality, with nice jeans at a 4, these pants would be a step up at 5.

I bought them in sand and can't say enough good things. These are great pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful fit, May 24, 2013
My husband has a little stomach but no rear and these fit him so great. They are not hanging off him and I am not saying pull you pants up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice casual khakis, January 14, 2014
Nice pair of khakis. The fit was pretty much as expected. I wouldnt have minded if the legs were just a little slimmer, but overall no complaints. The waist is about right, maybe a little bit smaller than another pair of 30x30 511s I have in Gray Stretch fabric. Which one is the true size 30? Who knows. No big deal though, they are both totally wearable.

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE, March 10, 2013
Fit great. Just got them, so we'll see about shrinkage. They're not pants that you have to wash to get them to your perfect size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, March 6, 2013
Good value and fit just right. We were actually looking for 34x34 but couldn't find the longer length. We took a chance on the 32 and they worked just fine. The fabric is light weight which actually makes the pants comfortable. Shipping was fast. I was expecting the pants to come in a box but they arrived in a plastic envelop. I liked that much better because they fit in the mailbox so they didn't have to be left at the front door.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Fitted Slim Pants, April 1, 2014
daftshadow (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I'm 5'9, 150lbs and I got the 32X32 size which fit as expected. It's not too tight all around the leggings. The only issue I have is that the picture sample for the color Ivy Green/Dark Grey is not what it looks like. From the picture it looks more like a brownish color but when I got the pants, I was a bit disappointed to see it is more of a dark ivy green color than what is seen from the picture. Oh well, still nice pants though. I like the feel of it. The material feels of good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars 511 Twill Pant, Sand., March 30, 2014
I'm really impressed. It's a nice pant. I recommend this pant if you're trying to get a smart casual look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Color not as expected, March 25, 2014
Pants fit fine and happy with that. Depending on the light though, the color can come off more greenish (olive green) than what is shown in the product photo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking and Fitting!!, March 14, 2014
They fit great for me and feel pretty good. I am 5"9 and the 33x30 pants fit very well. Recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, March 11, 2014
Bought these for my son as a gift. He's kinda hard to please as well as hard to fit. Well, they fit great & he loves them!

Levi's Men's 511 Slim Fit Line 8 Twill Pant