Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Size: 31W x 32L|Color: Silver Fox|Change
Price:$39.99 - $42.99

on January 25, 2012
Took a chance on ordering some more stylish-looking jeans for my husband (I can't get him into a store - he hates shopping), and these are just fabulous! Highly recommended, and don't worry - the sizing is generous/reasonable. I was a bit worried, because sometimes Levi's jeans don't fit all too well (at least on me), but these are just amazing - a must try item, in my opinion. The wash (Overhaul) was just perfect - a teensy bit of slight fading, but without looking too distressed, blingy or "trying too hard." Very stylish and still classy. These look like expensive designer jeans, and are extremely flattering on. My husband looks like a million bucks in these jeans, and I'm so glad I ordered them.

These jeans will look good on if you're 17 or 79, if you're on the slim side or on the plump side - doesn't matter - these are the jeans you want to get. I'll definitely be ordering more.

In terms of fit/sizing - I will say that you can comfortably go with your "size" without worrying that these will be too small. If anything, they are a little bit more generously sized than other brands, but this does *not* mean they look baggy or outdated. They are slim fitting but without being too small. Hard to explain - but the cut of these jeans are very fashion-forward, and yet you're not dealing with baggy pants or super skinny pants. They're just perfect.

Must-get jeans, and they will work for any size, any age. Super stylish, not too skinny and not too loose.

I've been buying stuff online from Amazon for years, and these jeans are so good that I'm actually writing a review. Really good service from Amazon, and these jeans are just fabulous - I'd highly recommend them to just about everyone - no matter what your size or age - they're that good. Bonus points for being able to order the inseam you want instead of dealing with designer jeans that are too long and have to be professionally hemmed.

Definitely try them. Will work for just about everyone - they aren't too baggy and they aren't too skinny - but still super-stylish looking. They aren't too "blingy" either. Just fabulous actually, and it doesn't matter if you're a college student or a retiree, if you're slim or or not-so-slim - they look great. Not sure about the difference between all the various washes available, but the Overhaul wash is a good one, if you're going to try these.
on March 22, 2014
waist meets expectations SIZE 33 long stay short is not really 32, I had high expectations but is completely disillusioned because this model does not fit me.
Not a Straight Jean seems rather a step boot cut is made in bangladesh
review image review image
on November 24, 2014
Good evening, this day received in Venezuela bought levi`s jeans , and even if the requested size was the jeans is very large, jeans compare with another of the same model and the difference is great.
review image review image
33 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon January 24, 2010
I've bought dozens of jeans for my husband and they are all too baggy. All the jeans today are just big all over. He is a small frame guy and needs a slender fit especially through the legs and rear. He always wore Levi's in the 70's and they fit like a glove but now you just can't find that fit anywhere. These are as close to that as you will find. Not quite as slim fitting as the ones you wore in the 70's but pretty close. They don't look like he is swimming in them and they are not so peg legged his feet look like boats. He really likes them and will be ordering more. We bought the overhaul color and they washed great didn't fade at all or shrink. If you are a guy with skinny legs and no butt these will look great on you!
on January 5, 2014
Well for starters, I'm 45 and I dont wear skinny Jeans! So dont get that impression of these jeans.

I'm 6'4" 235 and I can get away with the 514. I have an athletic build. I wear 36 Waist 34 Inseam. I have to say that the 34 inseam is LONG so be careful. When I was a kid I always had to hunt for 36 inseam 501's but these days a 34 inseam is PLENTY long so either My legs have shortened and my torso kept growing of over the years Levi has changed their dimensions to make people feel shorter?? I dont know.

ANYWAY..... They are my new favorite Jean! These are advertised as slim and that is what they are. They are tighter in the thigh but still comfortable. However the seat and crotch have plenty of room and for me the low rise is also more comfortable then the old style 501's or even 550's. I have actually grown tired of the baggy look anyway. If you are chubby or thick, well these might not be your style. But I am still trying to look hip in my 40's and these 514's are the trick!

They fit exactly as the 527 but the Boot Cut 527 has a larger leg at the bottom and larger opening. I like those as well but they are a bit to belled out for me. The 514 still has a large leg opening and looks great without being overly belled out or being tapered down too much like the old 501's when I'm wearing my flip flops (I live on he beach)

They ride Loooow. So beware. If you are not used to the low ride style I suggest you get a pair and try them out. I wear a belt to adjust the ride so it doesn't slide ! Having to pull up your jeans all the time when you sit gets old so for me a belt is a requirement with the low ride jeans.

LOVE 'em !
on March 6, 2013
Very cheap ripped in the knee on firse wear. Then the pants pocket edges then the leg in many places. These have not been washed yet and are just falling apart if i could id give it a 0 star review i think they are fake AVOID.
on March 4, 2016
Order Levis at your own risk. Depending on their country of origin, identical styles in identical sizes can vary wildly. I received two pairs of Levis 514 jeans in the same size but different colors. One was marked Mexican in origin - the other, Egyptian. The Mexican jeans fit as expected (men's sizes are measurements - the actual dimensions of the piece of clothing should be close to the noted size) and were constructed as well as any reasonable person should expect of $50 jeans in 2016. The Egyptian-born "514" jeans were made of material approximately 1/3 the thickness of their Mexican counterparts. Additionally - the zipper functioned poorly, the dye had bled onto the 'leather' size tag, the red "Levi's" tag was blank except for © (perhaps they were copyrighting the color red?), and most importantly - the jeans were an entirely different size and cut than the Mexican 514s.
I wouldn't buy one thread from amazon if it wasn't for their freewheeling return policy.
on October 17, 2013
Amazon's listing said that these jeans were 98% cotton, 2% percent elastic. I ordered two pair, one in black and the other in "tumbled ray" (whatever that is.) The "tumbled ray" pair was 100% cotton, and the black pair was 99/1%.
They fit nice, and i needed new pants so I'm not sending them back.
on October 8, 2012
Levi's used to make great, American-made products. The denim jeans were practically indestructible and after the initial shrinkage, for perfectly for years, sometimes decades.

Unfortunately, this is no longer true. The jeans are now made in China or southeastern Asia countries out of much cheaper quality denim and while they look, and fit great when you first receive them, expect that even "pre-shrunk" styles will continue to shrink. And shink. And shrink some more.

I wear 29X30 in everything and have for years and it remains my size in almost every brand of clothing. I purchased this pair of Levi's in 30x30 because the pair I had just purchased a size smaller had shrunk so much that I could barely pull them on and they were up to my ankles. At first, the 30's were a little too large, but after several washings, shrunk enough to fit well. I should note that I don't dry them in the dryer, I hang them up to dry because I know how badly they shrink. After a couple of months though, they have shrink several inches and are now too tight (I haven't gained weight, I've checked to make sure it wasn't me). I have even tried 31 waist and they too have shrunk several inches.

This is about the third pair of new Levi's I've had to donate to Goodwill in a year because the quality is so poor and shrinkage so great that they become unwearable. Save your money and buy another brand.
on October 6, 2012
Vendor was great - the jeans are not.

Levi's are no longer Levi's. While the fit is what is expected they are entirely too thin material wise. It is as if they could not decide if they wanted to make jeans or chinos: they tried to combine them and failed.

Bring back the heavy jeans.