We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Bootcut jean with contrast stitching and dimensional whiskering
- Zip fly with button closure
- Button-flap back pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A faded, dark-blue wash adds lived-in style to work wear-inspired jeans
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 11.1 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00503WQ3G
- Item model number: 04663-0006
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 9, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
released the 514 line. I've owned a pair of these before but they wore out -zipper broke,
denim degraded as expected after a few years and developed holes at stress points.
These are a good style but not really as rigid as you would expect from the product description.
Denim material seems thinner on the pair I got and tumbled (not rigid), unlike the denim thickness
of the previous pair I owned or other truly rigid Levis. They fit really good; true to spec but will
wear out faster than truly rigid Levis.
1. Add 2 inches to the size you order. I normally wear size 32, but only size 34 fits me well on ALL 514 jeans.
2. The toughness on Levi's 514 Sail (514 663-0010) Jeans is below average. I wear them almost twice a week and I only get 1-1.5 year life out of them before they literally disintegrate and tear up completely. I have other 514 jeans in different color and they dont have this issue.
3. Either Levi's 514 has bad quality control or Amazon doesnt sell genuine Levi's. My first pair of 514 was from BM store. I bought the first pair for $65 because the Jeans quality and detail was amazing. Second pair of jeans was from a major online store and it was identical to my first pair. Levi's stop selling this pair of Jeans (at least their website doesnt carry it). So, I bought my third pair from eBay. The quality and detail wasnt as good as before. I even thought (and still think) the pair of jeans was fake. Then my wife bought a pair from Ross for my son and that pair of 514 was as bad as eBay. Finally, now i got a pair from Amazon and its quality is even worst. I am 90% sure its fake, but I didnt return it because I am not 100% sure. The pair of jeans zipper doesnt have Levi's logo on it, the tag at the back doesnt have (R) trademark on the corner. The M shape on the back pocket is shorter and stout. The print is blurry and the quality is just lacking. I attached a few photos to show the progression of poor quality and why i think my final pair of Levi is either fake or Levi's quality is going down the drain. Please leave feedback of your thoughts, because i just want to know if i got a fake pair of jeans from Amazon or if Levi quality varies and some are just poor quality.
Here's another BIG one about the "weird pockets" review. They APPEAR to be butt-flap pockets but they're just decorative. You actually reach behind the flaps and straight down into them like regular pockets. The pain is; I DO have some pants with flap pockets, so every time I wear them I find myself reaching back, feeling the flap, unbuttoning it, then remembering that doesn't do anything. Annoying.
Finally, the jeans have a high sheen, almost like a shark-skin suit style, for denim. And the leg seams are sewn with 3 different colors of thread (mustard/white/brown) which creates a subtle, cool, high-end look.
ALL the 514s are great if you're like me and have a smaller build (5'7"/145)and want trendy, good-looking pants that just plain fit without being too skinny or too loose.
If you can't seem to find jeans that sit low enough without giving you that saggy "skater-butt" where your back pockets are BELOW your cheeks.... THESE are the Levi's to buy!!
Also, the legs seem to taper off to a semi "boot" cut. I ordered another 514 at the same time (both 30x30) and the Welder Jean is 1" wider at the ankle than the other 514. I'm comparing both NEW so no shrinking, etc.
I do love the 514's!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great jeans, got many compliments on the color.....to bad they are no longer available. Boot cut is a +Published 8 days ago by Joshua A. Lake
Favorite style and a unique fabric/color. Frequently mistaken for designer "fancy pants"Published 5 months ago by Mulligan7932
only wish that an ALL cotton version of these jeans were still made.Published 6 months ago by Michelle
These jeans are comfortable and the style to me is great. I love the button down back pocket look. For the price can't be beat. Read morePublished 6 months ago by John