5.0 out of 5 stars Great wash
They are what you expect in a pair of 501's but they have a semi-shiney finish to them. No complaints so far. Amazon recc.
Published 24 months ago by Ben Novak

1.0 out of 5 stars probably knockoffs!
I have ordered four other pairs of "LEVI'S" jeans and this pair is no way near the same size.....??? makes no sense.
Published 9 months ago by WOODSY

1.0 out of 5 stars probably knockoffs!, November 18, 2013
WOODSY (New York, New York) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tight after washing, November 29, 2012
Rastapirate33 (Massachusetts, United States) - See all my reviews
Normally, 501s size up nicely after the first wash. They shrunk too much (washed in cold, dried low). Also, 501s button-fly usually have some room in the crotch and no binding, but not these. Disappointing. Order a size larger in the waist if you try them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but odd texture and shine, November 28, 2013
Nice jeans however they have a plastic texture that is shiny that It not apparent in the picture. Good quality though,

1.0 out of 5 stars Sized too small., October 14, 2013
34 x 32 has fit me for years, and I haven't gained weight. I ordered slacks in the same size at the same time as this order, and they fit fine. Now I have to try to unload these jeans on somebody else. At a loss, no doubt. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wash, September 5, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars quality is great, December 15, 2013
these jeans are tight, and since i am not a hipster they were not the look for me. I am too old for this look. basically the jeans were skin tight around my thigh and hips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Button up... you belong to me, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's 501 Trend Core Jean (Apparel)
My wardrobe is 501's. I fashion all my accoutrements around them. When I have to dress up I can use black 501's for the opera or kaki with a white shirt for the office. However I have always chosen my work environment for its fashion taste in stone washed 501's. Do not tell anyone but I take mine to the cleaners and have them dry-cleaned and pressed (no starch), just crisp and casual at the same time; it is an old habit from my military days. Come to think of it the military used button fly's also.

I can see the problem of purchasing online vs. store bought is that they use obscure words as "rigid" in place of gage (or oz.) Not one did they mention the tab color which is Levi's way of sorting the Mercedes quality version from their Yugo (lighter weight but still from Levi) version. And yes they are subject to globalization which in this day and age is a "no no"; and there is no way to tell without looking at the label. Well enough of this negative stuff.

An advantage of on line is getting those obscure colors and exact size (saving a tad in tailoring). Also saving gasoline (sort of an expensive commodity now days) and time. Not to mention there is some sort of psychological thrill in placing and receiving the order. It is sort of a mini-Christmas.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 15, 2013
Shrank after one wash and way too tight in the waist for a 33. Good length and color. 505s in the same sizing were perfect. Cannot fathom the discrepancy in fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap jeans. Knock-offs?, January 21, 2013
The jeans I recieved were not real 501 Levis. They were made of a thin fabric more like nylon but stiff. They were ugly.
If I had had the paper work I would have returned them..

1.0 out of 5 stars wayyyyyy too small, February 20, 2014
These were no where near 42x32 not just a little snug I mean they fit like leggings and had to be returned lol

Levi's Men's 501 Trend Core Jean