Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on April 4, 2013
This belt is well made. Each side looks exactly like it should. The length is long enough to fit most people. If you want to adjust the length for a shorter size, simply lift the receiver and slide it backward to desired size. I would not cut off the extra material as it will hide behind the belt. This will allow you to still wear the belt if you gain weight.
on August 6, 2013
It's not often you'll come across reversible belts that aren't leather, aren't overly long (I'm a size 32 men's waist), and have both the black and brown (or in this case khaki) colors to suit jeans as well as khakis or similar dress pants, mainly for a more tropical fashion. Also, it's a huge bonus to not have an obtrusive logo for a buckle. That said, I do have mixed feelings about the batwing logo (hence the four stars) as I would have also liked the option of a plain buckle. However, it's a minor detail to me and all else about this belt fits the bill. Similarly, as mentioned by others, the length is just a tad long for me, but I don't expect cutting it to be a trying endeavor (unlatch the belt from the buckle and cut away). Also, as an FYI, the belt I received is made in the Dominican Republic and not China as indicated in the item description above.
on March 6, 2013
great product. belt was very well made. would strongly recommend vendor for future purchases. belt fits just tight enough and does not open by accident.
on February 7, 2015
Love it. Hate those belts with notches in them all of them an inch apart. What if ii feels just great in between two notches? One is too tight and one is too loose? This belt makes that a thing of the past; pull it till it's just right, push down on the buckle to lock it into place and that's it. No slip, no snag, easy to loosen after a meal, just lift buckle, push your stomach out, close buckle again. Hassle free at last. Not recommended for wear with formal attire i.e. a suit, or tuxedo. Only for casual wear, jeans, kakis, corduroy and other stuff like that.
on September 17, 2014
Very nice idea, buckle works well. Both sides look nice (not always true with reversible belts). But had to return the first one due to damage to the finish on the buckle when it arrived. On reorder, the second belt had a smaller, more acceptable flaw and I kept it. But why the flaw? Rough handling? Or low quality finish? I will have to see after I have used it for a while. Deducted one star for that issue.
on June 16, 2015
It looks good, does the job, and is versatile. It's perfect for cargo shorts, which always seem to run large. It also gives you room if you're like me and your midsection tends to expand and contract --depending on the season. Would absolutely buy again.
on October 1, 2015
This is a good belt and does a great job of holding my pants in place. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the darker side bleeds over to the light side after wearing it for a while. This isn't a deal breaker for me because I always use the dark side. But if you plan on using both sides you may be dissatisfied with your purchase.
on February 8, 2016
I like it because it's versatile, functional, durable (assuming, but convinced it will be), attractive, vegan, and most importantly, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks to previous reviewers, who, I think really got it right on this product, and to Levi's for developing it. Well done.
on June 18, 2014
Update, 9 months later: This belt has been great. It hasn't frayed anywhere... In fact it still looks pretty much new, despite my husband using it every day for work. My husband is very happy with his present. He uses both sides, switching up the color depending on whether he is wearing jeans or khakis. :) I said in my first review that it felt like it would last a long time. - Time has proved that to be the case!
on August 1, 2014
I bought this belt for my husband after he lost weight and didn't want to buy a bunch of new shorts. Having a belt helped hold his britches in place! He likes this belt more than one he had purchased for himself because the Levi's belt is flexible,making it more comfortable to wear. He had it on for a long flight, and it didn't bother him a bit. His only complaint is that it is hard to slip through the loops. He wants to cut off the tag end, but doesn't want it to ravel. All in all, it was a good purchase, and he's pretty picky about all his clothes.