Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Size: 16|Color: Vintage Frost (75% Cotton, 24% Polyester, 1% Elastane)|Change
Price:$32.99 - $44.99

on June 8, 2012
I am 5'11" and weigh 150lbs. I have a very hard time finding jeans that fit for several reasons. First, my height (obviously). Second, I am not overweight but tend to carry ALL of my weight in my "saddlebag" area. Usually, anything other than low-rise jeans end up gaping in the back. Really badly. Like I could carry my purse back there with room to spare! I'm tired of low rise jeans because I don't want everyone knowing what color underwear I have on.

I actually bought these jeans on clearance at a local store and, I have to say, they are the best fitting jeans ever. They fit my curves but don't gape at the waist. They are the exact right size for my thighs. They have a little bit of stretch but don't end up falling off by the end of the day. The size 8L is the exact right length for me. If I buy pants with an inseam, I need 35", if that helps you with your decision. The waist isn't low but isn't too high either. It doesn't look like I'm wearing "80s jeans". They come up to about 2.5" below my navel but sort of curve up at the sides and around back. It looks really good.

I came here to see if they were available on Amazon and fully intend to buy a couple of pair. I get a lot of compliments on these jeans and they are Levis, so they look great dressed up or down. I've been wearing them a lot since I bought them and they still look great. I line dry my clothes because I am afraid of length shrinkage but I did accidentally end up putting them in the dryer once and they did not shrink.

I hope Levis never stops making these because I am in love with them!
33 comments| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2009
I hesitated a bit after reading other reviews, but was absolutely delighted when I tried these jeans on. I ordered "Blue Wave" and the color was true to what's shown here. The fit was terrific - perfect for me. I'm about 5 foot 6 1/2 tall and the medium was perfect. I think after about 5 foot 8, you may need to order tall. The fabric is not extremely thin as you would expect in "cheap" jeans, and after you wash them, it is soft. The color does rub a bit, but with dark new jeans, that is to be expected. They are very comfortable on me and I ordered them in my regular size, and they fit nicely.

The fit is not too tight, not too loose. The cut is flattering with slimming boot leg. The rise is medium - not hip-hugger and not up to the belly button.

I had two other pairs of jeans that I loved and they are starting to wear out so I needed to find a new pair to replace them. I am very pleased to say, I have a new favorite pair of jeans - my new Levi 515's. Great jeans, great price. What more could you ask for?
44 comments| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Over the years, I have tried several different brands of jeans, and Levi's seems to have had hits and misses when it comes to fitting me well. This cut, the 515 Bootcut, seems to really fit me well. There is no bunching in the back which creates an unsightly, unflattering view, and the bootcut helps to lengthen my legs. Not being blessed with 'perfect' leggy legs, I love the way this cut elongates my profile and fits me like a glove. A value buy!
on March 13, 2015
The fit of the jeans were ok, however, I'm not sure if I received a pair of "REAL" Levi's jeans. I chose the 515 boot cut style specifically because I've had a pair in my closest that were my favorite for years and wanted a new color. Well, when I received the new pair today, I was disappointed. The material wasn't the same denim as the other pair, the red tag on the back pocket doesn't say "Levi's", the leather stamp doesn't read their logo, even the inner tags and button are different from my old pair. I'm going to keep this pair but for the money, next time, I'll just go to the mall. I've included some pictures. The darker jeans are the new pair & the lighter jeans are the older pair. I put side to side pictures for comparison.
on February 29, 2008
These are exactly sized as in stores but a better price. These are not seconds. True to fit in the Levi brand. Order the Levi size that fits in the store. Quality. Stands up to washing and drying. Not alot of pre-fading to weaken fabric. Thicker leg and a little booty make for a perfect fit. Just enough stretch.
on December 7, 2010
I've worn these jeans for years. When they started to wear out, I bought several pairs of the EXACT SAME SIZE (4) online. They were really big and unflattering, and I have NOT lost weight in the interim - in fact, I've gained it. Apparently, where they manufacture the jeans can make at least a size worth of difference, which is ridiculous: it's not as if you can specify that you only want the ones made in Macau or China, because you won't get the right fit even if you order the same size, depending on where it ultimately comes from. I want to be able to count on buying the same brand, same size, and same "model number" and have the items fit. Levi Strauss REALLY needs to work on this, because while they're trying to have trendy new "fit IDs," a "cool" web site that appeals to 14-year-olds, and the like, less and less is actually fitting. I'm really disappointed and searching for a new jeans manufacturer that can produce consistently-fitting products.
55 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2008
I bought two pair of these jeans in the same order in two different colors. SAME SIZE. One pair fit perfectly and the other was way too small. Loves the pair that fit but the extreme difference in sizing from one color to another makes ordering additional pair a little dicey.
33 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2010
Shopping for jeans is one of my nightmares. Too long. Too short. Rise too low. Rise too high. Well, you get it. Levi's jeans do not usually fit me well, but in desperation I tried these jeans on in a local department store and was amazed at how perfectly they fit. Because they only had one pair in my size, I turned to Amazon for my next pair.
They come in many shades and the back pocket design differs depending on which shade you want. If you are not picky about that, it won't matter to you.
Buy them to fit tight because after about an hour of wear, they will mold completely to your body. Very figure flattering and long enough to fit great with boots or sneakers.
on May 3, 2012
I am very curvy, and I don't think low cut jeans fit me very well, I love the boot cut and length of this jean. The wash is also as in the picture. I am 5'4 and 170 and the size 10 fits very well. These fit below the belly button but not too low, and do not gape a lot in the back. I will be ordering this in other colors.

When I was them they shrink a bit but after a couple of hours they are nice and loose.
on April 15, 2011
These jeans are great if you can find the right size. A 8M fits me perfect while a 10M is snug as heck, shouldn't it be the other way around? Picking the right size is a crap shoot as sizes do not seem to mean a thing. Trying these out in the store and picking the correct fit seem the only way to go. What is up with the inconsistent jean sizing Levi's, your about to give women of the world an eating disorder!