5.0 out of 5 stars Makes your legs look nice...
Current price on Amazon (about $40) is great, especially if it's possible to couple with free shipping. Even better if you live in a high sales tax state like Illinois and can avoid paying an additional 10%!

Published on October 5, 2010 by Andy

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful pair of jeans
I had tried the Rigid Dragon variant pair of jeans at a retail store in the same size and had found them to fit just right, but they were cheaper on Amazon, so I purchased them on this site. When they arrived they looked off and fit two sizes too small. All the tags were off and there was no logo on the zipper.
The Black pair of skinny's were not skinny at all. They...
Published 8 months ago by Omar Val

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes your legs look nice..., October 5, 2010

These 510 jeans fit snug, so you have to have the body.... but they look cool if you can pull it off. For a fit not quite as snug but still within the "skinny" realm, the Levi's 511 jeans may be better. In agreement with other reviews on these jeans, the length seems to be slightly longer (i.e. 32" is maybe 32.5") than other brands.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful pair of jeans, June 3, 2014
The Black pair of skinny's were not skinny at all. They were really loose from the waist down. Those felt as if they felt two sizes too big. I own the same exact pair, but was looking to replace them because the ones I have were torn up. When I compared the two I was surprised as they were so dissimilar. I was completely dissatisfied and returned both pair of jeans, which was the only positive from this purchase. They both looked and felt like cheap knock offs to be perfectly honest.

1.0 out of 5 stars THESE ARE NOT 510s!, August 19, 2014
So I really needed new jeans and I always buy Levi's 510s because they fit perfectly and look good (I am very skinny.) I ordered the "Rigid Dragon" color from here because it was a better deal than in stores and I have Prime. Size 30x30.

I got them in the mail and they fit TERRIBLY. Way too baggy and felt really cheap. They were definitely not the Levi's quality I was used it and a disappointment. I've ordered 510 jeans from multiple places online (Levis.com, ebay, etc.) and they always fit the same. But these ones look awful.

So I was hopeful and gave Amazon the benefit of the doubt. Instead of returning them I exchanged them for the Jet black colored 510s. Now, I literally already have a pair of the exact same jeans right now, but the knees ripped. The exact same. I received my new ones from Amazon and same thing, NOT skinny fit and NOT the same jeans. I even layed them on top to compare the sizes and it's way off! What in the world? Look at the pictures in Customer Images for reference.

I don't know if Amazon is selling fake Levis, if Levis just happened to change their jeans completely recently (not likely), or these are just outlet type sales, but these are NOT the 510s I was hoping for.

Big letdown, 1 star. I'm literally never buying jeans from Amazon again, and will tell others to stay away from their clothing department. I love Amazon, I guess I'll just have to forget about buying clothes from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Is What It Is..., August 22, 2011
...ie it's a skinny jeans done by Levi's therefore it fits superbly and looks great. Sits on waist and has smooth streamline profile down to the ankle. Knowing your size aids greatly to execute this style well. I do recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars bought these for a friend whose nephew told him baggy jeans are out, December 26, 2010
I was skeptical about buying these pants via mail order but these pants fit perfectly. I had a difficult time locating these "skinny jeans" in the department stores where I live. I appreciate the ease of purchasing on Amazon. The variety of size selections and the customer comments (buy a waist size one size larger) insured that my pants fit the first time (even without trying them on before purchasing). I think it is hard to beat Levi's for good quality at a reasonable price. It is hard to beat Amazon for quick and reliable shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rigid Grey looks good..., November 20, 2013
I have almost every color variation of these 510 skinny jeans, I love all of them and for the price, in my opinion there are no better jeans out there. I noticed the sizes seem to vary a fair amount from color to color... maybe this is just a result of mass produced things but I have ordered the exact same 34x32 size in Dark Blue (which fits the tightest and are by far the most stretchy) Black (A little large in the crotch area and seemed the have more room throughout the entire leg as well as it seemed to be almost an inch longer) Rigid Dragon (Almost no stretch to them at all which gives a great dressy look but beware of available movement...there's not a ton, these have a great almost shiny finish though which is why I bought the grey ones in rigid) Grey Rigid (Looks almost like dress pants in certain lights, very cool finish, but these were the largest of all the ones I have purchased so far... They are even slightly longer and and more baggy than the black pair I have but hopefully they will shrink up a bit after a wash or two... even though there's a tag on these that urges you to not wash them until you have to due to the rigid grey wash)

Again these are great jeans, just wish they had slightly better quality control or would warn you of possible size differences.

5.0 out of 5 stars good jeans, March 10, 2009
Sam J (Brooklyn, NY USA) - See all my reviews
nice tight fit, the stretch is good, and I'll probably buy more pairs in the future. For the record (since some of us care about these things), these pants are Made in Mexico... Not China thankfully, but not the US either.

I like the fit better than my 511s for going out at night, the only problem is that I can't really wear high-top shoes with these 510s unless I want to tuck my pants into the shoes and look like I'm about to go to a loft party in Williamsburg.

I think they raised the price of these a few bucks since I bought them now that tighter pants are getting hotter and hotter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pants, December 9, 2011
These pants are super slim, as stated. I'm 6'1" and 140 lbs and these are really skinny. Not spandex skinny, but slim in the leg with a spacious crotch. Will be buying another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars too good, July 30, 2012
one of the best purchases I've made'', I am satisfied that my choice ... Delivery was fast and without objection, the article is as is as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fitting, Great Price, October 20, 2014
This was an impulse purchase as I noticed Amazon was having a sale on Levis. I've been wearing 511's and thought I would try the 510 Skinny's. They fit well and have a slight stretch. Highly recommended,

Levi's Men's 510 Skinny Fit Jean,Rigid Dragon,28x30