5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the next size up
I tried the large (my regular size) on at jcpenney and decided to purchase the XL. This shirt runs smaller than expected so buy the next size up.
Published 6 months ago by JChapp

2.0 out of 5 stars Order bigger than you normally wear!
I bought this shirt in a XXL, it fit more like a large. Shame too cause it is really a great looking shirt
Published 5 months ago by David White

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the next size up, June 4, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Order bigger than you normally wear!, July 16, 2014
This review is from: Levi's Men's Standard Barstow Denim Shirt (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Shirt size, May 20, 2014
Robert South (North Reading, Massachusetts United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered an Xlarge but it was too tight, next time I will have to order XX Large. The item runs small so order one size larger.

3.0 out of 5 stars 1960's sizes here!, July 30, 2014
I like the construction of the shirt, but be warned: this is 1960's sizes we're talking about here on these shirts. Order a size up, if you normally wear a large in today's clothing, order an XL. Otherwise, you may be wearing this shirt and take a deep breath and all of the snap buttons are going to fly open--it will fit that tightly. I sent the size I ordered back, promptly received my larger sized shirt and it fit the way I wanted it to. If you have a completely worked out body and you WANT the shirt to fit on you like a second skin, then by all means order your regular size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy the Next size up, August 9, 2014
Just bought the shirt at my regular size (large). It felt good when i tried it on, not too big and not too small. But this is the type of shirt that WILL shrink after washing. If you want the shirt to last more than two wears, buy the next size up.

4.0 out of 5 stars The very good quality of the material used but definitely cut small, October 10, 2014
The very good quality of the material used but definitely cut small, I certainly do not wear a extra large men's shirt, I love this shirt and have used this style for years but obviously they are cutting down on the material used, lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, August 20, 2014
If you are a large get the extra large otherwise it may be too small. Great shirt.

3.0 out of 5 stars must order a larger size, October 29, 2014
My husband wears a size large in the same type of shirt. I figured it may shrink when I wash and dry the shirts. Did not even get there. I ordered XL in stead of L and the XL was too small. My husband just about snapped the shirt closed. Beware of the size you may order. The problem is where the shirt was made.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shirt, November 6, 2014
I had to order this shirt for a friends wedding. I wear a small and the smallest size they had left was a large. I got it tailored so it fots pretty well now. I wear this shirt often. I would suggest it. Its an older model. I checked the levis store and the new one has dofferent stitching and dark buttons.

4.0 out of 5 stars pick your regular size!, July 18, 2014
listened to everyone else bought a size up...went with me instead of small....SHOULD NOT HAVE LISTENED!!!! way to big...got the small...would like it to be snugger on the body....pick your regular size in button up shirts