5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM
and 12s are 26x26 1/2
hope this helps :)
Published on July 12, 2011 by Treznor

3.0 out of 5 stars shipped me the wrong pants
Well i ordered sharp, but bayou came in the mail instead, I don't have the tome to send them back so i just wear these, still very nice pants
Published 23 months ago by Horacio sanchez

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM, July 12, 2011
And if you were looking for the right measurements for a size 12 or 14
14s are 27x27
and 12s are 26x26 1/2
hope this helps :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and NOT too skinny, March 22, 2009
Aragorn the Traveler (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I've owned several pairs of these jeans through many washings and still love them. They're tight, but not skin-tight. For the record, the Boy's size 20 measures 30" X 30.5" (Hey Levi! How about a chart!) and differ from the adult cut only in the cuff opening which is 1/5" larger in Boy's. The touch of spandex makes for a flexible fabric that gives you the range of motion you need if your active. The best part is not having mounds of material swishing and rubbing against each leg when you walk.

The 9" rise on these jeans means they sit on your hips like normal jeans. They don't feel like they're about to fall off, and you've actually got usable pockets! It's a comfortable fit that's cut right for a slim guy. They're as fine a pair of skinny jeans as you'll find.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect jeans for skinny boys, April 15, 2009
These are the fourth pair of 510's that I have purchased for my 12 year old son, who is very long, lanky, and style conscious.
They fit beautifully straight and slim, without being painted on skinny. Where the Levi's 511 jeans are much too baggy, these 510's are the perfect fit for skinny guys. My son's favorite jeans, and a great bang for your buck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans!, April 5, 2009
I ordered 1 pair of jeans for my son and after receiving them, I ordered 2 more. My son is 9 and just loves him and they are very stylish and fit him perfectly! They are perfect for the boy who is very lean.

5.0 out of 5 stars TIGHT...in more ways than one, November 13, 2008
I love the jeans. They are great and stretch so the extra tightness isnt an issue.
I would love to have known the adult sizes before i bought these...the size 18 i ordered are 29x29 glad to help

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking pants, December 11, 2013
These were for my son who is on the thin side. The Levis 510 fit him well. I purchased the size 20 which is a 30" waist. It was a little big on him. I was afraid the size 18 would be too small. Better big than to small. He just wears a belt. Excellent pants for children that are thin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's super skinny fit jean, April 11, 2013
My son is very slim and is 5ft 6inches, the fit and the length of these jeans are perfect. I got him the size 18 which has a waist of 29 inches and the length 29. Awesome pair of jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars these jeans rock!, September 23, 2009
Nanette (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
I got these jeans for my 14 year old son and he loves them! They fit well and are very durable. I bought 2 more pairs for him and he loves the way he looks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, perfect length..., October 1, 2010
My nephew LOVES super skinny jeans, but what kid doesn't? Everywhere you go you're always seeing skinny jeans on school kids and even adults. These jeans are VERY popular!!! I bought these for his back to school clothes attire and the color is a nice, deep grey rather than the faded type. He is pretty tall for age 11 and still has enough length after they have been washed/dryed. If you're kid is on the thin side, like my nephew, super skinny jeans are the better fit as they look like regular skinny jeans on them. As far as the price, best price I have found online. These are a must buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars shipped me the wrong pants, March 9, 2013