5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!!!
I hesitated a bit after reading other reviews, but was absolutely delighted when I tried these jeans on. I ordered "Blue Wave" and the color was true to what's shown here. The fit was terrific - perfect for me. I'm about 5 foot 6 1/2 tall and the medium was perfect. I think after about 5 foot 8, you may need to order tall. The fabric is not extremely thin as you...
Published on February 20, 2009 by Pam

2.0 out of 5 stars Levi's has major sizing/manufacturing issues
I've worn these jeans for years. When they started to wear out, I bought several pairs of the EXACT SAME SIZE (4) online. They were really big and unflattering, and I have NOT lost weight in the interim - in fact, I've gained it. Apparently, where they manufacture the jeans can make at least a size worth of difference, which is ridiculous: it's not as if you can...
Published on December 7, 2010 by Goldie Pippin Asia

‹ Previous | 1 2 377 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Levis 515 Women's jeans, March 22, 2011
At first, they look very stylish on, though the fabric "hand" is not particularly smooth. They have a bit more stretch after sitting than I thought, and the fabric doesn't recover as much as I expected.

2.0 out of 5 stars All 515s are not created equal., August 26, 2010
Elizabeth Christian (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Women's 515 Boot Cut Jean (Apparel)
I purchased my first pair of 515s in-store and they fit perfectly, so I grabbed a second pair (same size) from the rack in a different wash and purchased them both. The second pair, which I didn't put on until I got home, was HUGE on me. The thighs bunched up and the stomach panel had this weird pouch effect. By that point I'd thrown out the receipt and torn off the tags - expecting, because this is how it should be, that two pairs of pants of the same style and size should FIT THE SAME. So I'm stuck with those pants now.

I ordered 2 more pairs on Amazon - same style and size as the one pair that fit. They arrive in the mail, I try them on, and NEITHER pair fits. One has the same weird pouch effect in the stomach area, and the other has the same extra, bunchy fabric in the thighs and hips. WTF happened to quality control, Levi's?? I'm returning both of these new pairs, and probably burning the other one.

If you order these, be warned - probably only 3/4 will fit you.

Also, something weird I noticed - the pair that fits me has a different size tag than the 3 that don't. It says "4M" while the others say "4 Medium." Has the style been redesigned or did I get juniors instead of women's, or what?

1.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistency with size, April 15, 2011
These jeans are great if you can find the right size. A 8M fits me perfect while a 10M is snug as heck, shouldn't it be the other way around? Picking the right size is a crap shoot as sizes do not seem to mean a thing. Trying these out in the store and picking the correct fit seem the only way to go. What is up with the inconsistent jean sizing Levi's, your about to give women of the world an eating disorder!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not of Levi quality, November 11, 2012
True Levi Jeans are of a heavier fabric with appropriate Levi labels, this product failed to meet the same quality that I've known Levi to be through the years.

2.0 out of 5 stars Jeans, November 8, 2012
Sandy Diesness (HOLT, MICHIGAN, US) - See all my reviews
The jeans were nice to look at but the fit was not good. I liked Levis better back in the day and when they were still made in the USA.

1.0 out of 5 stars These are cheap and I can't believe they are really Levis!, December 2, 2012
After this purchase, I will probably never buy Levis jeans again. I have always bought Levis in the past. However, the fabric on these new ones I just purchased is much thinner than what the fabric was on the same type of jeans (boot-cut 515s) that I have gotten in the past year or two. Plus, I washed these new jeans before wearing them and dicovered on the first day I wore them that the side seam was already coming apart---on the first day of wear!! I couldn't believe it. My husband thought they were knock-offs. Even the label is weird-looking/not normal. I hope I can return these even though I have already washed and worn them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A workhorse for my wardrobe, May 28, 2012
skhanner "Saads" (Trinidad, West Indies) - See all my reviews
The fit: perfect for my height of 5ft 5". It makes my short legs look really long and awesome. They are great fit around the waist and thighs.
They look great with any any shoes, boots or ballet flats.
They go great with any attire- casual, or fantastic with a jacket for dress down fridays.
I have no regrets buying this pair. I think I am going to buy another pair the next time I am looking for jeans.
I only wish they were in black, but lights out is dark enough to pass scrutiny at the office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favs!, January 5, 2011
This review is from: Levi's Women's 515 Boot Cut Jean (Apparel)
I LOVE these jeans! In fact, these are my favorite go-to jeans and I will chose them over anything else everytime. The denim Levi's uses is thick enough that the jeans will hold up for years. The pants are also made with just enough stretch so that they offer a little give where you need it. One of the best things about these pants is that they are cut for a female figure: there is room for hips, thighs, and bottom so that you don't have to feel like you are squeezing into boy-pants. The mid-rise on these jeans hits right at my natural waist; which means they are low enough that I don't feel like I'm being cut in two when I sit down and they are high enough that my hip-bones are not exposed (as with so many other pants these days). Also, I am apparently a strange height. I'm 5'3" and proportionately my torso is longer than my legs. Petite pants are almost always too short and flap around my ankles while most regular length pants are entirely too long and drag the ground behind me. I order these Levi's 515 in M (regular) and they are just the length I prefer. They aren't too long; they come down to lay on the tops of my feet so that they cover the tops of my shoes and leave no socks showing. Some might find that a little too long, but I love it. Just be sure to check the sizing chart.
I have read other customer reviews about smelly jeans. I have bought pairs of the Baby-doll blue in stores and I bought a pair here on Amazon in West Coast blue. Both are lighter shades. I'm guessing that customers who have received "smelly" jeans may have ordered the darker colors. I have experienced no smell with the lighter shades. As for sizing issues, I suppose that may be the case. I usually wear a size 2 in pants, but with these jeans I order a size 4 and they fit great. If you are trying these jeans for the first time, it might be best to try them on in a store first in order to determine your size; although Amazon does supply a sizing chart and it is definitely cheaper to buy them on Amazon.
In short, there might be some issues to sort out with these jeans depending on your body type and what color you order. But in my opinion, these jeans are comfortable enough to wear everyday and are sturdy enough to last for years!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, February 11, 2013
I was very disappointed with these jeans. The material was thin, the size ran large. Honestly, I thought they were knock offs. I wouldn't have been upset expect they charge premium price for an extremly poor product. I could not believe Levi put it's name on them. I have wore Levi's for years. I believe my love affair with Levi's died with these jeans.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to Levis standards, December 29, 2012
I would not recommend this product to anyone. They are too thin, and stretch out of shape soon after wearing. I have already removed the tags and worn them so I can't return them. They definitely not the same as the regular 515s I have purchased before. If I didn't know better, I would say these are Levis knockoffs instead of real Levis.

‹ Previous | 1 2 377 | Next ›