Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 24, 2011
I'm 5'2 so it's usually really hard to find jeans that fit me; normally even the "short" sizes are too long. I ordered these in 0 Short (I'm ~105 lbs and usually wear a size 25/26) and they fit PERFECTLY and hit right at my ankles. I was hesitant to order a 0 because it is in juniors sizes, but they fit like 0's from PacSun or Forever21. At first they're a little tight but there's definitely some stretch (I went rock climbing in them and it was fine). The quality is really good, not like those super thin jeans that are almost leggings, and the fit is very flattering. For a brand like Levis, the price was excellent.
22 comments|52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2013
I like these jeans but had to return the first pair as the sizing chart seems a bit off. I wear a 2 or 4 in women's jeans so ordered the 27 medium of these 524's (which says it's a junior 5 - junior + skinny caused me to order a little larger). Ha! They fit snug in leg, but cause "muffin top" (and I'm fairly thin, 5"6' 120). I returned and ordered 28. They fit great around hips; no muffin top and they stay up without a belt. Only downside is that with this size, the legs are loose; so not really the look of a skinny jean, more like just narrow leg. I still like them. I got the black - after 2 washes they are still very black.
on March 30, 2012
I was disappointed by these jeans. The fabric stretches as you wear them so they appear baggy and loose underneath the butt and in the thighs -- the very assets you should have nice and TIGHT in a pair of jeans. Not flattering at all.
on August 19, 2015
I thought these were 98% cotton but what I got was a pair of "Levi" jeans with Chinese on the tags. It's only 83% cotton and it fits baggy. They look more like leggings. I got the dark blue pair in a size 3. I'm 5'7" and 134 lbs. I will say the length is good and the delivery was insanely fast.
review image
on December 25, 2013
They were tight in some places then loose in others. The length was great, but the fitting was just weird. It seemed like they were different widths in the different legs. One side was SKIN tight around the calf then very loose around the thigh and the other leg was the opposite. Poorly made.
on March 16, 2014
These are not levi's at all.
It is fraud not authentic made in China.
The quality is cheap and is too expensive for being an imitation. I was ripped off!!!!
To anyone BUYER BEWARE!!!!
They should be reported to Amazon for lying about the product
on October 21, 2012
I bought these and had to send them back because they are made for curvy girls which I am not. They were too big through the hip and thigh and didn't look like skinnies on me--they looked like baggies. And the red wasn't dark enough either for what I was looking for. They are more of a brick red.
on October 14, 2012
I usually am not a fan of skinny jeans because they never seem to fit right (not since I before I had my child). But after reading reviews (both here and on consumer product blogs/sites) and comparing different jeans, I decided to try a pair of 524s. I'm 5'9", 155 lbs., and have full hips and don't exactly have a super flat tummy. I don't like the muffin-top look and cannot stand jeans that are too short. I ordered size 11 Long. And while I think I could potentially go a size smaller, these jeans hug but are in no way tight. They are very flattering and are the perfect length and fit all over. No muffin-top and no high waters! I have once again fallen in love with skinny jeans! Since purchasing my first pair, I have since bought 2 more pairs!
on March 9, 2012
I ordered these jeans in size 3 (I am 5'3 and 115lbs), I worn them twice and they are very loose already. I have to wear a belt to keep them around my hips. The fabric is thin and very stretchy, so the pants are baggy at the knees.
I am very disappointed about the quality, maybe the fabric is better for other colours.
on May 20, 2015
Be prepared for trial and error with sizes since each color has very different sizing. This is when amazon prime with free returns comes in handy.

From what I've tried:

Medium bleach: 99% cotton, 1% Elastane; Inseam 31.5"; Made in Sri Lanka; Runs a size large; Not as pretty as picture.
Blue Mine: 78% cotton, 21% Poly, 1% Elastane; Inseam 32"; Made in China; Runs a size large; Prettier than picture.
Indigo Dessert: 74% cotton 24% Poly, 2% Elastane; Inseam 32.5"; Made in Pakistan; Waist VERY stretchy; Nicer than picture.
Prized: 99% cotton, 1% Elastane; Inseam 33.5" (Yay!!); Made in Pakistan; A little baggy; Fading more extreme than picture :(.

The Blue Mine color is starting to grow on me. It's very pretty, though it doesn't really look like denim. It does look dressier, but being so stretchy makes me wonder if it'll hold up. I tried it because it was the only color available in Long at the Levis Store (@ $46 a pop).

I like the look of Indigo Dessert - it still has a denim look even with all the polyester. Problem is it just won't stay up, even with a belt, I think because it sits lower than the other styles I've tried (this also makes it seem longer). Dropping down a size helps, but then it gets too short so still doesn't work for me.

The length and price of Prized make it impossible for a tall girl to pass up. That hard line from faded at the butt to dark from the thigh down is more than a little strange, though. Hoping it gets better after it's washed. *Update*: I ordered a different pair and the markings are much better. They're not as baggy, either. So, trial and error... again.

In general I've found that Levis 524 runs bigger than the levis demi curve style.