Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$68.45 - $77.11+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on January 11, 2014
Overall, the jeans were good quality. The denim was mid-weight and sturdy. However, the jeans get 4 stars due to incorrect description. These are not high-rise, they are lowrise. Additionally, I understand that the boyfriend fit tends to be looser, but the jeans were fitted around the thigh and then felt more like straight leg jeans. Not exactly what I was looking for, so I returned them.
on January 24, 2014
I love the jeans color just wish the size was normal boyfriend skinny size. I have 4 pairs of boyfriend skinny jeans & all are one size. So I ordered same size in these but they were way to small so had to exchange for next size & now they fit weird in the crouch area. Having a hard time figuring what shoes to wear & top but I love them so much so get them altered if need be. Got them for good price so can pay to get altered. I still love my LEVIS!!!
on April 21, 2014
These are just not for me! The fabric doesn't stretch so if u want a pancake butt then these are for u! The fit is very weird too! I got them on but i couldn't button them and in Levi's jeans I've always been a size 29 to 30 but these didn't work! I haven't gained or lost much and my other pair of Levi's are a 29 and fit me fine ( I ordered a 30/11) so I suggest ordering up a size! The only good thing about these were the color and wash (hence the two stars)!!! Very nice!! I'm unfortunately returning them because they're not what I'm looking for!!! Future consumers......good luck with these!!!
on December 6, 2007
The price was a touch higher than I wanted to pay but I was having a lot of trouble finding these jeans in my area. Thanks!
on December 4, 2014
Love these jeans, just wish the sizing wasn't so off. Waiting for my size to hopefully be available again.
on March 10, 2014
I love these. They are so edgy. They will be great for summer, and fall. I can think of so many ways to wear these.
on March 6, 2014
Definitely not high waisted, returned immediately....the pants themselves are definitely well made, just not what I was looking for. The pants are a low-regular waist and fit me tight around the thigh loose around the calf (which I guess is an ideal fit for a boyfriend jean).
on March 18, 2014
Good quality jean. There are distressed tears, but they are protected by sewn in threading to prevent additional tearing, pretty smart. They are comfortable and trendy, but not too trendy. Overall, quite satisfied with product and price.
on February 23, 2014
I love these jeans. They fit well and feel great. If you are looking for super tight skinny jeans, these are not a good pick for you. I got the Blue Acres wash and was surprised at the amount of intentional distressing on the front of the jeans. However it looks great for casual wear.