5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect jeans
Published 20 months ago by Angie

3.0 out of 5 stars Too loose at ankle and a bit short
Very comfortable, great fit in hip area and no gap at waist but should have gotten a size smaller because they stretch by days end.
I would have given more stars if they were available in long because they are a bit short for 5'7" and I wish they fit more snug around ankles so will only be using these inside boots. I'm still looking for a skinny, no gap waist jean...
Published 14 months ago by VetteGirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect jeans, April 29, 2013
I am so happy with these jeans. I ordered the darker color and the lighter color and I wish there was even more to choose from. These jeans fit perfectly. Finally a jean that fits through the hips and thighs and the waist! A lot of jeans will fit good in the hips and thighs but be too big in the waist, or the waist will be too low. These are just perfect. I can go the whole day without tugging them up. The waist is in the perfect place to prevent "muffin top". Quite pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Literally building a hoard, April 27, 2013
I agree with the other reviewer who said these were the best jeans ever. Levi's 529 Curvy jeans (straight and skinny) are the jeans I have been looking for my whole life. They don't gap in the waist, they're comfortable, the two button waistband looks cool, and the fade in the denim is miraculously flattering to thighs and hips, as is the construction of the back.

If you can NEVER find jeans that fit right due to a smaller waist and bigger thighs/hips then you HAVE TO BUY THESE. I bought several extra pairs so I don't ever have to be without these jeans for the rest of my life. Because what if they stop making them? Please, Levis, never stop making these. But I'm buying a hoard anyway, just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jeans Ever!, June 13, 2013
Being a woman of a certain age, I don't always know what looks good on me anymore, what fit might be too young, too old, etc.
These jeans are perfect! They are as comfortable as boyfriend jeans, and very flattering to my curvy shape and mom hips.
I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!, September 20, 2013
Wore these today for the first time. My husband (we've been together for 20 years) told me "I have never liked you in jeans until today!" What more can I say?!?!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Combination, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Women's 529 Curvy Skinny Jean (Apparel)
Well if you are a fan of skinny jeans but have a curvy figure, I think you will be happy with this pair. I am not sure what is more surprising, that fit like curved jeans or the feel like skinny jeans. This kind of jean even rivals that likes of the Rock Revival JEANS - Womens Sora B18 Boot Cut Jean. All I can say is that I am very impressed with this combination.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love 529's whether it be bootcut,skinny or straight leg, July 26, 2013
theses fit great , i am 5'2" and 150 lbs and carry weight in my gut and these are so comfortable and dont cut into you belle button area when sitting but yet look good on. i probly have 12 pairs of 529's love them!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Fit, January 15, 2014
I purchased a size larger than what I normally wear because Levi's Skinny Jeans tend to fit smaller. I didn't need to. I recommend purchasing the size you normally wear. These jeans are really comfortable. The length is a little short. I have long legs and would prefer a longer rather than shorter pant leg.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT JEANS, October 17, 2014
My wife has her heart set on another brand of jeans after she got a pair a year or so ago. No problem I said, until I saw that they were 200$. I suggested these and she said, "no, they don't fit right." I ordered a pair after verifying her measurements, and carefully ordering the size per the chart. They arrived and she said "0k, I guess it wont hurt to try them on, but only the other jeans fit me, so these won't". She tried them on, and the rest is history. They fit better than the 200$ jeans, and she likes them just as much or more.

The jeans are very nice, and made well. I think Levis went through a "phase" where it seemed like things were not good quality, and I am hoping this is the turnaround. These have no issues with fabric, seams, cut, fit. Amazons price is as good or better than local retailers, and the best part of course, is that they come to your door.

Measure accurately, (dont guess--dont assume that because you were X inches a year ago, you still are), buy according to chart. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, March 7, 2014
They fit perfect, I'm always searching through my clothes looking for them now because I only want to wear them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Every thing perfect, March 14, 2007
A. Vargas (Cabimas, Venezula) - See all my reviews
I am a international customer and every thing works fine, the quality of the product it's very good and the online purchase is cheaper than a local shop here in Venezula

Levi's Women's 529 Curvy Skinny Jean