5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans
Published 21 months ago by Sally O'Malley

3.0 out of 5 stars Pants are very cute,
Pants are very cute, they are very dark which is what I wanted. they tend to lose their shape a little in the hip and knee area.
Having said that I will keep and continue to wear as I can always wear them with light thermals in the winter.
Published 12 months ago by Beezus11

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans, January 12, 2013
These jeans are very flattering. Some of the other reviewers advised going up a size but I ordered my typical size and they were snug but they have a decent amount of give. I walked around in them for hours and I don't recall having to pull them up like I do with other jeans. I also ordered them in the color "soft glow" and there's not quite as much contrast between them as I'd like but these jeans are a little stiffer and darker than the others. I love both and I'm very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, perfect pants!, July 15, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Women's Mid Rise Legging (Apparel)
These are by far my favorite jeans... very flattering! They are just soft enough to be considered leggings, but still offer great support and shaping. I found these to be true to size in a skinny jean sense, which usually means ordering a size up. I typically wear a size 6 in regular jeans, but had a feeling I should order up with these... the size 8 fit perfectly! Being 5'8", most women's Levi's are typically short on me and I always need to cuff them. These were a surprising exception as they are the perfect length to wear up or down! I highly recommend these and will definitely be ordering in every shade!

4.0 out of 5 stars fit like a glove, January 14, 2013
pricey but like the material better than some less expensive brands I looked at. Just be aware to buy 1 size larger than you normally wear in levi's brand jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, December 22, 2012
These jeans are perfect. They come up high enough that they are not considered the low rise jeans that are not appealing to the mid age generation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, January 17, 2013
These hit my waist at the perfect spot, they look great (I wear them under boots) and they really hold their shape. Good price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine product from an iconic brand, October 11, 2013
I'm tired of buying denim "leggings" that turn out to be skinny jeans or even regular straight-leg jeans and poorly made as well. These are true "jeggings" and of excellent quality--tight stitching, sturdy (yet stretchy) material. The rise is perfect and the sizing is accurate. You just can't go wrong with Levi's--I've worn this brand for decades and have never been disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect jeans!, January 17, 2013
These are the perfect denim leggings! Super skinny and the fit is great. They're snug like I wanted. The rise couldn't be better. I took the other reviewers' advice and ordered a size up from my regular size (8). I'm glad I did because these fit great! I would definitely buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits like skinny jeans more than "jeggings" A+ Quality, October 13, 2013
They were a touch smaller than I wanted but for the most part they fit better than other brands. The material is more denim than other "jeggings". The length is about the same as others. I'm 5'7 so they JUST come to the ankle. If they were a touch longer I'd be totally pleased. Regardless, I like them and I'm pleased with the product overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Levi's jeans, May 13, 2013
This is the most comfortable Levi's that I've bought. I am 5 ft 4.5 in and the size 12 fits perfectly.
The material inside is soft and stretchy - perfect leggings!
Would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Leggings/Jeggings, October 9, 2013
I usually wear Levi 525 skinny jeans (6S for shoes, 6M for boots) so I thought I would try their legging for a change. I bought a blue pair locally (6S - I'm 5'1" and 115lbs) which fit perfectly and look great with both flats and my Blunnies. So when I ordered these I also ordered what I thought were 6S's. I apparently ordered a 6M in error. Well, the fit is still perfect (didn't need to size down like some other reviewers said to do) although they're a few inches too long (I'm a bit vertically challenged.) Definitely not a deal breaker though - it's nothing a few quick stitches on the sewing machine can't handle. Easier and quicker than sending them back and exchanging them. Until I get around to doing that I plan on folding them up and/or under. Over looks good (even for an old girl like me @ the tender age of 60) and they're also tight enough to stay under. I have to say I am very happy with these and sticking with my normal size.

Levi's Women's Mid Rise Legging