5.0 out of 5 stars great!!
I love the fit....even though I am short they fit me great!!! Also great for the money...I love the fit!!!
Published 20 months ago by Monica

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm
I have a LOT of size 16 clothes that all fit perfectly. These, however, look more like a 6 than a 16. In fact, I gave them to someone who is a size 8 and they are snug on her. I should've known better than to buy something like this online. :(
Published 19 months ago by K. Bair

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!, April 10, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, May 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Levi's!, July 30, 2013
These are cute and well made, and as Levi's always do, they fit very comfortably! They are my favorite summer jeans!

2.0 out of 5 stars not as shown, June 21, 2013
in the picture, it shows that the waistband is at the natural waistline. It is not1 it has a drop waist, and it is uncomfortable on me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Change in Cut for 512, May 24, 2013
Helencarnate (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
I wear 512s in full-length jeans nearly every day, some purchased here, others from Dillards. These 512s are a completely different cut from what I have been wearing for the past two years. In these, I had to go up a size higher than what I normally wear, and they were still far too small. What's worse, the cut and proportions have changed.

Even though these say 512, the cut is not like my 512s. There are darts over the rear pockets, making these pants fit someone with a waist far smaller than hips. I can understand cosmetic changes from year to year, but the cut should at least fit the same body type from one year to the next. The original 512 was better suited to a fit a fuller waist and relatively slender hips and seat. Thankfully Lee has designed styles to fit the "apple" shape. Not every woman is an hour glass or pear.

What's worse, I keep finding that Levis are inconsistently sized across colors and country of manufacture. If a 16 in a light rinse made in Egypt fits, I may need the 18 in the dark rinse made in China. $12 Gloria Vanderbilt jeans from Costco fit consistently. Why can't Levi's get the sizing right on $50 jeans? I have Prime, so shipping is free, but I still feel wasteful ordering a dozen pair of 512s hoping one of them will resemble the 512s I already have. Instead I went to a physical store and bought 7 pairs of Lee's that all fit exactly the same.

They seem to be good quality sewing and fabric, so despite the sizing inconsistency and style/cut change, I gave 2 stars, but I nearly gave one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price anywhere!, May 13, 2013
This is the best price anywhere on these! These fit just like I thought they would, I have been wearing them for a few years. Very flattering too. I would say with these particular Levi's, if you have never tried them on before, you might not like them, because they do stretch out a bit as you wear them. So when you first put them on, they are a little extra tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby doll, May 4, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Women's Plus-Size 512 Capri Jean (Apparel)
I love these capris they are true to size and have a very nice fit i have them in 3 colors loving them will buy again

3.0 out of 5 stars Just O.K., April 30, 2013
I guess jeans that sit below the natural waist are not for me - I do not like the fact that they are tight around my abdomen.