5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and well-made
These leggings are more like jeans with slender, fitted legs that stay tucked into my knee-height boots. They are well-made, soft and very comfortable. After many washings, the color has not faded and the fit has not changed. Highly recommended.
Published 17 months ago by CSM South Carolina

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
First, the color is not as rich as the photo shows. They look slightly faded in person. Worse than that, these are described as high rise, but they are barely mid-rise on me. They run very small for the size. I'm returning them.
Published 17 months ago by Kutya

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and well-made, March 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Run small, very small, September 30, 2013
The jeans are cute but they are cut small. I wear a 16 in every other pair of Levis that I own, but I had to get a twenty in these. The 16 wouldn't even go up my thighs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, March 21, 2013
Kutya (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!!, January 5, 2013
After reading other reviews and through experience, I know to purchase Levi's generally one size bigger than your original size. The color and stretch is great. I would recommend these jeans! They are fab!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Slim Fit Jegging, October 29, 2012
I liked the color & quality of the jegging but they ran very tight in the legs and only hit below the waist (the description stated "high rise"). I returned them.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them., February 6, 2013
Remains a good fit, pretty much all day. I would buy these again. The quality is decent. They don't bag out, like others tend to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leggins, April 1, 2013
I did not expect these to be jean like but they were. I was expecting knitted leggins but these are like regular jean material and fit like leggins. I think they are cute and they are a very good staple for any wardrobe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Levis marine blue, November 7, 2013
I like the jeans but they run a little small. May not be a good product to order because you do need to try them on before purchasing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent sizing, October 25, 2013
The value was good and the product seemed to be well made but this seems 2 sizes smaller than normal and so it has to either go through the hassle of return, the some day I might fit if I lose 45 lbs, or donate now and stop kidding yourself. Also, these seem to be low or middle rise and I'm not sure the search is indexed appropriately.

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, October 8, 2013
Leg holes are so small you cant get your feet in them, I wouldnt recommended at all. Not sure if it fit cause couldnt get feet in, lol

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›