5.0 out of 5 stars levi's always comfy

3.0 out of 5 stars All colors not cotton/poly/spandex
Published 12 months ago by Skigal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars All colors not cotton/poly/spandex, July 5, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Women's Plus-Size Mid Rise Skinny Jean (Apparel)
OK girls-I have to let you know...the black in this style is great. However--I've ordered the tan print-the white and the blue--none of which are the cotton/poly/spandex blend. That blend is the greatest and will fit very comfortable--the others were Cotton/spandex but the blend is 99% cotton and 1% spandex which makes them not give very much and not comfortable. It irritates me that I've bought all these jeans becuase the description says Cotton/poly/spandex blend and they are not. So I have a nice little chunk of $$ in return fees. So this is a warning-don't make the same mistake I did!!

5.0 out of 5 stars levi's always comfy, March 30, 2013
I love these jeans. The are mid rise so if you are short like me, they dont come all the way up to your chest. Theystill cover your butt though without gapping. They look great and as with any levi's they are sooo comfortable. It take a few washings to really break them in, but you will love them so much you will be wanting to buy more in different washes. I did. My only complaint is that unlike junior or misses jeans, they are only offered in a few washes. I wish the levi's company would realize that with the obesity rate in america reaching an all time high, they should be offering the plus size jeans in all the different styles and washes because this is where most of the American consumers (Yes the onesbuying clothes) are obese. I am so surprised that the most famous brand of jeans hasnt figured out that they could be making a much larger profit by offering jeans to fit plus size women and teens. Almost no designer jeans are offered inplus sizes. Some only go up to size 12. I love my levis but I wish I could get them in a nice bleached out color for summer, and maybe some nice colors like coral or maybe some of the fun styles that are offered for juniors. I lovemy levi's but I wish levi's would show plus size women and kids some love. Thanks sunshinenfairies71.

5.0 out of 5 stars As comfortable as pajamas, February 19, 2013
I love these jeans. They fit nice in the hips and waist and legs are just right to tuck into boots. After wearing for a few hours they tend to "bag" a little in the back of the legs so if you want them tight all the time I would order a size smaller. They wash nicely and look very stylish even for a 55+woman. I Need to keep a couple of other pairs because this is all I want to wear not and they have to be washed sometime.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too tight, November 6, 2013
I typically wear an 18 in jeans. This style wasvery tight fitting and I was unable to button them! Very poorly sized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Jeans!, January 23, 2013
I agree with everyone that says to order a size down. They fit like a glove and are really cute! they are soft and comfy too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Jeans Yet!, December 14, 2012
I have purchased many other jeans at many other stores and these are by far the most comfortable pair. They only reason why I did not give it a 5 star rating is due to the fit in back region. It may be due to the fit being mid-rise. The wash is great and I love the fact that they stretch to fit. Overall I would recommend this to any full figured woman!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pair, April 5, 2014
I bought this type of Levi from a Macy's in forest green and I loved those jeansand i love these just the same. Having big thighs and wider hips is hard to find proper fitting skinny jeans.These are great cut through from inseam to ankle

1.0 out of 5 stars legs are way too small, March 19, 2014
The fit on these jeans is way off. Big waste but little legs~ trust me when I say don't waste your time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi, March 4, 2014
its Levis, if you don't know how they fit, then you should probably stick to the jean you have always worn

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit.. TINY pockets, January 13, 2014
hellath (el paso, tx) - See all my reviews
Pants are great, well they're Levis! My only issue with these is that the front pockets are ridiculously and abnormally small. When putting my hand in the pocket only about half my fingers fit, about to my first big knuckles and I don't even have big hands. Pockets are about an inch and a half deep. Can't really put anything in without fear of it falling out and losing it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›