4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit!
I like the pants, they fit well and are dressy enough to wear to work. The color is a little off I thought they were tan but they are kind of a grayish tan, I still like them.
Published 14 months ago by Elaine M. Robida

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a happy camper
Published 13 months ago by sunday

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a happy camper, October 29, 2013
They call them skinny pant(s) but they are more like straight leg regular. I am quite disappointed that I find a pair of Levi's women mid rise skinny pant in black that fit perfectly and everytime I try to order the same jean in a different color, they are way off. This is not the first pair (ponderosa pine) that I have tried that never matches up to my black pants.
I am bumbed. You would think they could get this right, but maybe mass production doesn't allow for same quality in making these particular pair of jeans.

2.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent sizing and cut, November 12, 2013
The grey pair were cut differently and fit differently than the blue pair. The waistband was noticeably smaller than the blue jeans version.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit!, October 23, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars very dissatisfied, April 18, 2014
i am very dissatisfied. size was not correct .. i received very large . and i think it was not real levi's jeans!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Skinny means skinny, December 30, 2013
I usually wear a six in Levi's, so that's what I ordered. Cute, good color, and well-made but too skinny for my forty-something figure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi mid rise skinn jean, November 25, 2013
This jean has been the only jean that fits me to the letter, Just love this jean and have it in almost every color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 12, 2014